2020 Outdoor Show and Tell

D

Deleted member 60

I'm sure you know this.....but yer gonna wanna make sure no light comes out of that/any window on that side of the house. None. Ditto with porch lights, lawn lights, streetlights, neighbor's lights....etc.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I'm sure you know this.....but yer gonna wanna make sure no light comes out of that/any window on that side of the house. None. Ditto with porch lights, lawn lights, streetlights, neighbor's lights....etc.
man its going to seed to high heaven...the streetlight casts shadows. I can read at 2 am without the light from my minora doob.

But...oh the hash i will make.

D

Deleted member 60

If they aren't hermie prone...dunno about it seeding. I was more thinking about the fact that with enough light...they can get confused and not really form tight buds or form runner type buds....and do the gig where they don't ever want to finish. I see you have a plan though...heehee....

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I had a plan for a tarp but...its taller than my wife.

The pool guys had to come to fix my pump and they said they were the biggest they have seen in anyones yard. including their own :D

It is going to get looking weird...fugly photos of the month here i come.

At least I get to make something BIG. It appeals to me and my love of MORE!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Hey amazon has razor wire...and bigger locks.

I never sleep. I might make the news protected my crops.

I feel it will not turn out at the finish. They look super impressive but i think i am going to have big time light problems. I had to find out.

And it was only 2 seeds and 2 cuts and a bunch of soil. :D I can smell it already...Rippers from across the land will be chased away by a bald madman in his joe boxers with a bat.

Last year rippers took a guys 4 outdoor and he had cameras...he called the London Ontario cops and they found the guy and the plants and brought the plants back to the guy and charged the ripper with theft.

:D

Ding Dong...yes its the cops...we have your cannabis plants back sir.

I am living in the twilight zone.

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
And then there were 4....a friend in need is now a friend with weed. GMO cake beauty in a 5 gallon pot that I could not part with.

4 is a good idea. Its a legal amount and i think there may be a general gangster dankness in these here parts in about 60 days and into September :D

I cant wait. When it gets half way up that window it is visible from the street. I will add some stealth cover to the fence to give me to the top of the window.
Side view
View attachment 63199
Punch to the left of me...Eso mystery bean to the right (LVTK or TT)
View attachment 63204
Dubstep Clone
View attachment 63200
GMOcake
View attachment 63201View attachment 63202
Purple Punch.
View attachment 63203
Nice work . It’s all looking strong and healthy. You wait till it all buds your gonna be staring out that window hypnotised by buds swinging in the breeze .... where’d the last hour go ?

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
GMO cake and the Dubstep clone were getting all angry about the weird street light. So i moved them right beside my friendly neighbour.

The pots are handy. If it works out over here i might get bigger pots for next year and put them on wheels. Purple Punch and TT or LVTK are still hanging in there with normal growth with the extra light.

20200706_080855.jpg20200706_080843.jpg20200706_080831.jpg20200706_080907.jpg
These are taller than me..over 6 foot now. I pounded them with food too. I might as well get them as big as i can for the ripper party.
20200706_080945.jpg