2020 Outdoor Show and Tell

Oreguhnism

Really Active Member
deep chunk 2020.jpg
Deep chunk work outside. Potent one hit Afghani for sure, got mold in the tops. Hates my Pnw climate aka humidity.

My luminous moss phenos, one ripe, one almost...
Pheno 1
lumoss.jpg lumoss pheno1.jpg

Pheno 2 is ripe.
lumoss pheno2.jpg

New work for indoors...chem northern lights frame, lemonheads smell, uncharacteristic of either family.,
new work1.jpg
new work.jpg

J232

Grow trees or go home
Switched heaters yesterday only to check them today and find the breaker blown, was -9c last night, looks like I will be harvesting ASAP, here’s one of them before, pine tar kush, be hash now, looks like a late finisher or low yielder. I will be running some PTK beans in the hydro eventually. Everything else outside was cuts off my last hydro run. Everyone’s looks great, happy croptober!
7E6D7C88-E5F4-4CFB-B8FB-00224F747B3E.jpeg

Oreguhnism

Really Active Member
Whose using a green house? Thinking about one upcoming, maybe a reinforced harbor freight 10x 12......keep it going diehards! enjoying these pics, thanks!

Switched heaters yesterday only to check them today and find the breaker blown, was -9c last night, looks like I will be harvesting ASAP, here’s one of them before, pine tar kush, be hash now, looks like a late finisher or low yielder. I will be running some PTK beans in the hydro eventually. Everything else outside was cuts off my last hydro run. Everyone’s looks great, happy croptober!
View attachment 75725
What's the white specs on the leaves?

J232

Grow trees or go home
What's the white specs on the leaves?
Dunno, who cares, bird shit maybe?? I don’t smoke my outdoor, snows a month before ripe, but you know that anyways, definitely not worth bumping a year old post over. That plant spent the winter outside just how you see it.