2020 Outdoor Show and Tell

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
cherry wine f2 ( cherry wine x cherry wine)
View attachment 73307
View attachment 73308

Desert Snow #7 aka CBG 21.5%
View attachment 73309
View attachment 73310
View attachment 73311
GP: Cowboy Cookies ( GMO X Stardawg ) #8 ( pictures don't do it justice, most of em do it)
View attachment 73312
View attachment 73313
How’d you like the Cherry Wine? I still have some seeds from but all the ones I’ve popped so far were males. I’m hoping I get at least one or two females.

Burned Haze

Really Active Member
How’d you like the Cherry Wine? I still have some seeds from but all the ones I’ve popped so far were males. I’m hoping I get at least one or two females.

i bought a 50 pack (germinated 24) , man the terps are crazy!!!!

the structure and healthiness are amaziness . its crazy how vigorous the cog and CBD (cherry wine ) are doing vs the the strains. infact cutting and looking under a scope alot of the phenos could be done by early oct or end of sept and the buds are rock. they are monsters and since people in the club scene don't care for the the I'm going to be having alot of CBG and CBD to play with both concentration and smoke with .

smell wise the cherry wine explains itself, super fruity! CBG ( desert snow ) i even bought 2 oz's of dried bud to smoke when buying two packs of feminized seeds to try it before harvest. cool thing is all the plants that have the the most "ready/fastest" smell exactly like the stuff i had . identical and I've never smoked or smelled anything like that desert snow before, anxiety killer where the is a 180%. I LOVE CBG!!!!

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
i bought a 50 pack (germinated 24) , man the terps are crazy!!!!

the structure and healthiness are amaziness . its crazy how vigorous the cog and CBD (cherry wine ) are doing vs the the strains. infact cutting and looking under a scope alot of the phenos could be done by early oct or end of sept and the buds are rock. they are monsters and since people in the club scene don't care for the the I'm going to be having alot of CBG and CBD to play with both concentration and smoke with .

smell wise the cherry wine explains itself, super fruity! CBG ( desert snow ) i even bought 2 oz's of dried bud to smoke when buying two packs of feminized seeds to try it before harvest. cool thing is all the plants that have the the most "ready/fastest" smell exactly like the stuff i had . identical and I've never smoked or smelled anything like that desert snow before, anxiety killer where the is a 180%. I LOVE CBG!!!!
Yeah, I’ve tried some Cherry Wine flower from Berkshire CBD, and I really like it a lot. I’m hoping to get some growing again soon so I can get stocked up on it.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
The Purple Haze is FINALLY budding out and it smells amazing today. It smells like a mixture of grape kool-aid and fuel and I just wanted to bury my face in the plant while I was pulling yellow leaves out of it during my lunch break.

IMG_6850.JPEG

IMG_6847.JPEG

IMG_6848.JPEG

The AK-47 is still putting more weight on the buds but still has some time to go.
IMG_6851.JPEG