2020 Outdoor Show and Tell

baldmountain

Super Active Member
This is a clone of my UGCircus plant. I thought I had saved two female clones, but it was a male and female. I put them out back on the deck since I didn't have room indoors. I even tried giving one/both away, but no one had a place to keep a plant so I kept them. Since I had a male and female I just let them do their thing. Once I was sure that the female had been pollinated, I chopped the male. Looks like I'm going to have a few F2 seeds.

update20200913.jpg

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
The AK-47 is still looking great. I snipped off 4 or 5 small buds with mold today but I thing the cold dryer weather we’ve had over the last few days has helped slow that down.

E1279638-B19F-4238-BAD4-A0AC4977F8DB.jpeg
I’m still not getting my hopes up for the Purple Haze finishing in time this year. I’m really surprised that she has no purple in her yet, though. When I grew these indoors the leaves and calyxes went purple as soon as the nighttime temps hit the low 60s.

488D1E16-EC76-4402-A136-0237406E6D45.jpeg

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
Man, you guys are killing it.

I think my hope of a better harvest than last year is sunk (I still didn't have enough to last). I'm going to have to figure out something inside to make due until spring.

The seasons not even over and I'm ready to start 2021