2020 outdoor preparation

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
It is a great point on the clones. I am going to set out a purple punch clone that revegged. I will clean it right up and remove all of those small stems so its ready. 2 GMO cake and 1 Purple Punch and maybe 1 more.

:D

And the sunflower advice...thanks! i will save those for another time

D

Deleted member 60

Could be a good year to just let it rip. I think "the Gubmint" is gonna be just a BIT busy with this virus to even take note....

But nothing you can plant will stop the piggies from coming if they find yer shit. Truth be told the RIPPERS are a bigger problem and this year will be epic with all the chuckle heads running around unemployed with nothing to do but try to steal our shit.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Rippers are the problem...for sure. For me its hermy city too but rippers are a bigger problem...i am turning the entire outdoor into hash so seeds are not a problem.

is a 25 gallon pot really big enough...I was going to use a garbage can and i saw it is only 20 gallons so the 25s are bigger. The 25s are bigger in diameter than the garbage can.

:)

I might have to stand on guard for thee later in flower...crazy geezer with the sweet 16 on the back deck smoking blunts all night. So you know where to find me...i will take pool dips to refresh myself.

KMOG

Always rockin’ at half mast
Rippers are the problem...for sure. For me its hermy city too but rippers are a bigger problem...i am turning the entire outdoor into hash so seeds are not a problem.

is a 25 gallon pot really big enough...I was going to use a garbage can and i saw it is only 20 gallons so the 25s are bigger. The 25s are bigger in diameter than the garbage can.

:)

I might have to stand on guard for thee later in flower...crazy geezer with the sweet 16 on the back deck smoking blunts all night. So you know where to find me...i will take pool dips to refresh myself.
25s are good for 6-8’ plants....

if you want trees, 50-100, I know some guys that use bigger. ~6’ fabric pots look stoopid. I like 20-25 because is keeps The plants manageable. Outdoors root space access is similar to indoors but exponential due to the fact that you can use the ground where space/resources are more or less not limited + the sun...

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I think i will plant 1 in the 2 x 4 bed i made and put carrots beside it...and then throw the carrots out and grow a monster.

might as well grow 4 eh....
2 X GMO Cake
1 Purple Punch white grape pheno clone
1 seed plant...of a variety currently sexing out.

Its going to be STANKY up in here come august until whenever.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I plan on tilling my indoor soil that was used for my last three or four grows plus homemade compost into the ground just ordered the regalia sticky recommended hopefully that helps with the purple sickly growth I get with some of my grows outdoors in the past. Is there anything else I should be adding or doing to the soil

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I would but I def want to make sure I have enough of this. That sickly purple is an ugly enemy. They make it in smaller bottles also
We need to think about environmental factors we can control.
Air movement- clear shit from arund the grow spots and move em if necessary

Amendments- u got the pm covered with the regalia. But is it gonna help that blight of whatever was affecting our shit. Mine went away luckily. After major defoliation anyway. Not the best harvest.

Training- maybe supercropping is in order, topping also. To help break the natural structure. Make em more bushy. It helps for keeping em discrete as well

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
So I might have to use silver water for my outdoor plants. Does silver water effect plants at all?

beefterpene

Some good tips for planting outside this year. We are lucky that the new moon is May 22nd and waxing up to full moon June 5th. This is perfect timing to place plants outside due to the light from the moon also being brighter through June 5th all the while day light hours marching longer to the 21st/ 22nd. In my area civil twilight is at 4:49 am and 8:55 pm (sunrise 5:23 am and sunset 8:21 pm) meaning 15 hrs of light not counting civil twilight (which the plants do see). In 2 weeks times will be set to 16/8 to match the day.

Heres a link to a daylight callander

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Some good tips for planting outside this year. We are lucky that the new moon is May 22nd and waxing up to full moon June 5th. This is perfect timing to place plants outside due to the light from the moon also being brighter through June 5th all the while day light hours marching longer to the 21st/ 22nd. In my area civil twilight is at 4:49 am and 8:55 pm (sunrise 5:23 am and sunset 8:21 pm) meaning 15 hrs of light not counting civil twilight (which the plants do see). In 2 weeks times will be set to 16/8 to match the day.

Heres a link to a daylight callander

I'm loving your input brother! Spot on info for what I'm doing. Keepa going!!
In my area the twinkle of light on the horizon as of today was around 515 am.
I have to get to work. Jahah. But I'm gonna start turning my light cycle down once I get some roots outta my new cuts. I'm holding my breath. They spent 4ish days before I got to stick em in rooters. Tbc,...,..

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Well if 4 are allowed outside...4 must go outside. 4 x 4 is operational in the garage for the transition. They were started in coco and are now in soil.
With the timber full out i hit 68F RH is 70% but it is veg...and that tent has light leaks all over the place. VEG is my friend

This week the seeds should be here and i will start the veg in here ....its time to get cracking our weather is improving tremendously. I am aiming for a May 24 planting....

I will put a fan in there today. We are a go. I was going to buy bigger planter but...i think i am just going to use a 27 gallon tote and drill holes in it for plant #4.

Happy Frog and Promix. Water only for a long while

20200429_065413.jpg

D

Deleted member 60

Dunno...might be too late for some of ya......but saw this product and thought of all of you guerilla grower guys.....

Like the MC...a bit high on nitrogen......but a handful of bone meals/hi-p guano under the pack would probably baalnce shit out well.

beefterpene

Dunno...might be too late for some of ya......but saw this product and thought of all of you guerilla grower guys.....

Like the MC...a bit high on nitrogen......but a handful of bone meals/hi-p guano under the pack would probably baalnce shit out well.

Only thing I would watch out for is the blood, meat and fish meals. These are animal magnets if you don't have a real way to keep them out. Trash pandas are the worst little fuckers when it comes to those ingredients.

Last year I was late and was germing the 9th of May and put outside 9th of June 9th. A various amount of full bodied ladies from 6 foot to 8 feet tall. Mad chems being the shortest. Green Manalishi F2 ended up around 7 feet tall and Chocolate Rain 8 feet. My OG NL clones were about 4 by 4 bushes, Sam's with mad scientist. Micro biology helps jump the roots and silica for beefy stems.