World's Strongest Strains

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I am done buying seeds for the foreseeable future.
The current personal seed hoarde hit 75 strains with the recent mail. If I grow full out balls to the wall with all i have...its over a decade of growing. I hope i live to plant them all.

A goal....I will be a centurian!

A friend called and said hey man im going camping....do you have anything that is not so strong as that jar you gave me....i cant take that camping.

I had to tell him i dont grow that.

Icy hot sour garbage with a side of feet, garlic and body odor....there is probably a strain like that and SOMEONE WANTS IT.... lol

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
The current personal seed hoarde hit 75 strains with the recent mail. If I grow full out balls to the wall with all i have...its over a decade of growing. I hope i live to plant them all.

A friend called and said hey man im going camping....do you have anything that is not so strong as that jar you gave me....i cant take that camping.

Icy hot sour garbage with a side of feet, garlic and body odor....there is probably a strain like that and SOMEONE WANTS IT.... lol
I was just thinking last night that I need to stop buying seeds for awhile. I have way more than I can grow so buying more just makes the decision of what to grow next even more difficult.

GrowRock

Has anyone here grown out his zurple I have a couple pheno’s in flower right now and one is a beast the other is pure Indica short with huge fan leafs. Just wondering how the high was and also flavour

BreezyB330

It's me...i want it

Lrn2Yield

@High kev

I popped two seeds which ended up female and I ended up growing both of them out. Two different pheno's with one being the stand out in all the right departments. Grapey terps, frosty and a moderate yielder of indica dominate flowers.

Smoked real nice. Elevates the mood, and settles into a nice relaxing body stone. Toke on too much of it and you'll be heading to the bunk. It was stress free right out of the gate, and a moderate feeder both in veg and flower. It was ready in under 60 days, but I pushed it a little further than that as I prefer taking plants when they're a tiny bit overdo.

If I can help you anymore, just hit me up and I'll do my best.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Thi
@High kev

I popped two seeds which ended up female and I ended up growing both of them out. Two different pheno's with one being the stand out in all the right departments. Grapey terps, frosty and a moderate yielder of indica dominate flowers.

Smoked real nice. Elevates the mood, and settles into a nice relaxing body stone. Toke on too much of it and you'll be heading to the bunk. It was stress free right out of the gate, and a moderate feeder both in veg and flower. It was ready in under 60 days, but I pushed it a little further than that as I prefer taking plants when they're a tiny bit overdo.

If I can help you anymore, just hit me up and I'll do my best.
think u covered it all thanks