World's Strongest Strains

Mr.Head

I don't buy Canadian.

As a Canadian I really don't like saying this, but our Market is 95% scammers and people I don't fucking trust and 4% actually established respectable breeders 1% dudes trying to make it in a market that's filled with thieves and charlatans.

Everyone I have done business with or thought about doing business with has been shit. Jah Earth Collective, Crop King Seeds, BC Bud Depot, Med Man's Brand, all either pump out Hermie garbage or straight up rob people.

The only Canadians I'd think about fucking with are Jordan of the Islands and Spice of Life which I don't think is in Business anymore. I know he's doing a 1million plant pheno hunt in South America.

This worlds strongest guys website has many of the same warning signs crop kings does.... maybe they are legit, but I can't trust Canadians at face value anymore after all the reports of people wasting 3-4 months.

All those stereotypes of Canadians being nice and honest go out the window when you fuck with the seed game.

All that nonsense said I really hope he's legit and is one of the good ones ready to bring some respect back to the Canadian seed game, we used to have it, we lost it when Emery went down and everyone worth their salt was too scared of spending the rest of their lives as a political prisoner in the USA.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I don't buy Canadian.

As a Canadian I really don't like saying this, but our Market is 95% scammers and people I don't fucking trust and 4% actually established respectable breeders 1% dudes trying to make it in a market that's filled with thieves and charlatans.

Everyone I have done business with or thought about doing business with has been shit. Jah Earth Collective, Crop King Seeds, BC Bud Depot, Med Man's Brand, all either pump out Hermie garbage or straight up rob people.

The only Canadians I'd think about fucking with are Jordan of the Islands and Spice of Life which I don't think is in Business anymore. I know he's doing a 1million plant pheno hunt in South America.

This worlds strongest guys website has many of the same warning signs crop kings does.... maybe they are legit, but I can't trust Canadians at face value anymore after all the reports of people wasting 3-4 months.

All those stereotypes of Canadians being nice and honest go out the window when you fuck with the seed game.

All that nonsense said I really hope he's legit and is one of the good ones ready to bring some respect back to the Canadian seed game, we used to have it, we lost it when Emery went down and everyone worth their salt was too scared of spending the rest of their lives as a political prisoner in the USA.
I have a lot of Jordan's gear and have run it for Years , He is a really good guy if You ever meet Him, His Chemo and Blackberry Kush are very good and the Indica Heavy pheno of God Bud is great , it was His cut that BC Bud Depot used the win the Cannabis Cup, overall Head is right tho the Canadian pot market is full of crooks.

Mr.Head

I have a lot of Jordan's gear and have run it for Years , He is a really good guy if You ever meet Him, His Chemo and Blackberry Kush are very good and the Indica Heavy pheno of God Bud is great , it was His cut that BC Bud Depot used the win the Cannabis Cup, overall Head is right tho the Canadian pot market is full of crooks.
I'd love to meet Jordan someday. Dude's been a solid part of the Canadian scene for a long long time. His God Bud is great, haven't grown it but when I see it at my spot I get some. Good flavour tight nuggets. It's on the list of stuff to buy from him.

Sweet Tooth #4 from spice of life is legit the sweetest weed I've ever smoked. I didn't know weed could even taste like that...

edit: Sorry if I derailed the thread, passionate :) Yall are prolly used to this shit from me by now. :)

Last edited:

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I'd love to meet Jordan someday. Dude's been a solid part of the Canadian scene for a long long time. His God Bud is great, haven't grown it but when I see it at my spot I get some. Good flavour tight nuggets. It's on the list of stuff to buy from him.

Sweet Tooth #4 from spice of life is legit the sweetest weed I've ever smoked. I didn't know weed could even taste like that...

edit: Sorry if I derailed the thread, passionate :) Yall are prolly used to this shit from me by now. :)
I have his God Bud that I have had for a long time , I will be doing a breeding this summer as I am down to about 15 seeds and have kept a clone in rotation forever, I can throw u some seeds after the breeding, No problem, now back to regular Chuckers programming lol

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I don't buy Canadian.

After seeing whats out there I tent to agree. The USA is making the worlds best seeds, strongest, most amazing strains..

That is just the way it is.

nc208

After seeing whats out there I tent to agree. The USA is making the worlds best seeds, strongest, most amazing strains..

That is just the way it is.
Coolbeans, how exactly is this adding content to this thread about WSS?

nc208

worlds strongest strains is a seedbank?

I might have been high and misunderstood the question....

:D

Well not might..
Lol I see the confusion. Yes it is a seed company. That's why I couldn't understand the comparing.