World's Strongest Strains

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
I'd love to meet Jordan someday. Dude's been a solid part of the Canadian scene for a long long time. His God Bud is great, haven't grown it but when I see it at my spot I get some. Good flavour tight nuggets. It's on the list of stuff to buy from him.

Sweet Tooth #4 from spice of life is legit the sweetest weed I've ever smoked. I didn't know weed could even taste like that...

edit: Sorry if I derailed the thread, passionate :) Yall are prolly used to this shit from me by now. :)
I'd like to see that sweet tooth.Does he have pics on his site?

Deez. Nutz

I had a conversation with someone online telling me the root beer float strain they have actually smells/tastes like rootbeer. If legit, I would try growing it, but outside that one dude, I've never heard of anyone growing it, so I assume it must be bullshit.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I had a conversation with someone online telling me the root beer float strain they have actually smells/tastes like rootbeer. If legit, I would try growing it, but outside that one dude, I've never heard of anyone growing it, so I assume it must be bullshit.
Just hold on a second...are you telling me that my Tomahawk seeds won't smell and taste like a Tomahawk? Shit!

Deez. Nutz

Yeah, I wish these strains actually had names that represented their actual terp profile, but who's gonna buy burnt asshole haze or chlamydia kush?

I guess tangie, lemon, pineapple, blueberry, and a few others are legit. I also have had a plant that had a creamy vanilla like scent, so probably not too far off from an actual ice cream like profile.

Ceres seeds fruity Thai smells exactly like baby powder which is nasty as hell, and it is a herm prone bitch also. Lots of eucalyptus strains also, like smoking vics vapo rub.