World's Strongest Strains

nc208

Just bought some seedsman - zkittles watermelon
Same strain?
Yea I am doing a chemo small bean grow , it's 3rd gen for me from JOTI Old Old gear , I will sprinkle em to the heads around here that put up with Me
They dont have a watermelon x skittles? Are you talking about the right seed company? Same with Chemo, Worlds Strongest Strains the seed breeder doesnt make either of the flavors you both speak of.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
They dont have a watermelon x skittles? Are you talking about the right seed company? Same with Chemo, Worlds Strongest Strains the seed breeder doesnt make either of the flavors you both speak of.
Wgaf about them.
Your title is too vague.
I didnt realize I was not allowed to post here if it wasnt from them. I was asking if it was from the same guy.
He sells a shit ton to SEEDSMAN!!! WHO IS A 3RD PARTY.
same guy er no?

nc208

No it isnt. You just have to read the thread to see what its talking about, not hard considering the whole 1st page is talking about this specific breeder.

It's not my title or thread anyways, just want to keep this thread on track about the original Topic.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
No it isnt. You just have to read the thread to see what its talking about, not hard considering the whole 1st page is talking about this specific breeder.

It's not my title or thread anyways, just want to keep this thread on track about the original Topic.
Riiight. Thanks governor. I mean NC

Goats

Kush Lover
I take it these crosses are from his personal selections from seed and not from the elite cuts? Hence the cheap price?
yes, he grows out packs, selects a female and sometimes a male and makes his own F1s using those with his other plants. he generally has 1 or 2 males going and even more females and they change fairly often. i don't think he selects from a huge pool, but he also only charges $25CAD for 5 seeds. the pollen was $25 as well for .33ml. during the 420 sale his packs were $17CAD each! i believe shipping is $9.

i haven't grown anything of his out, but i have seen some nice pictures and read good things. $34CAD isn't a huge investment to check it out though. 5 reg beans. if regs were an option for me i would be buying a couple 5 packs for sure. will likely grab pollen next time he drops some.

Waxman420

Goats called it except from what i got from investigating he makes his selection from a (1)pack vs several . I was going to try but at the time i saw like 1 picture on ig of a peanut butter cross. Didnt really look like parents. Im sure there is fire to be found.

I wish there was a different process to naming these strains . Wedding cake for example there is bomb jbreazy cut and then there is a million other examples of s1 .

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Goats called it except from what i got from investigating he makes his selection from a (1)pack vs several . I was going to try but at the time i saw like 1 picture on ig of a peanut butter cross. Didnt really look like parents. Im sure there is fire to be found.

I wish there was a different process to naming these strains . Wedding cake for example there is bomb jbreazy cut and then there is a million other examples of s1 .
I think people calling s1 by the cuts name is BS. If its wedding cake clone then its wedding cakes, if it is just animal mints that is not wedding cake. If it is wedding cake s1, that is not wedding cake, it is wc s1. People take advantage of a names popularity but it muddies the clarity for sure.

Goats

Kush Lover
I think people calling s1 by the cuts name is BS. If its wedding cake clone then its wedding cakes, if it is just animal mints that is not wedding cake. If it is wedding cake s1, that is not wedding cake, it is wc s1. People take advantage of a names popularity but it muddies the clarity for sure.
100% agree. i love when i see someone say they're growing gg4 seeds lol. the S1 is very important.

Boybelue

Super Active Member
That gets me too! When i see a strain whether it be seeds or clone i want a thorough definition. I dont mind so much having a parental name as long as its made clear whether its an S1, F2, F3,... so on. And if its original clone only i want to know, if its a breeders cut i wanna know, basically i want to know who selected the cut if its a clone. I see a lot on strainly listing cuts by the strain name that are personal selections and i believe they need to make that shit clear. I wanna know what im getting, some may not, but i do. I praise vendors that give elaborate descriptions, origins, all available strain information!

Boybelue

Super Active Member
100% agree. i love when i see someone say they're growing gg4 seeds lol. the S1 is very important.
Wanted to mention i grew some GG4 bagseed, presumably S1s. Came out of some fire GG bud that came through my area a couple yrs ago. My buddy snagged most of these seeds up as he lives for GG4. Well they had been in my fridge for over a year and i recently acquired a GG4 cut, actually 3 cuts from different sources. So when i started to flower the first cut out i figured it would be a good time to go ahead and run those S1s. Now anybody that has had real GG4, i mean you know it, its unmistakable. Well the S1s were every bit as good as the original bud that came through, as for the first cut it just didnt seem to compare to those S1s. I'll give it another go because i admit i didnt give it the best go at it. But i guess what im saying is, if any of yall are growing H's GG4 S1s i think yall will be stoked with the smoke.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Just seen wss had mac1 x donnie burger seeds and they sold out in 35 sec? I tried to comment but he turned off comments, lol. Who the hell is buying mac1 crosses?

When hype overrides tons of mutant reports, seeds not germinating and shit barely makes seeds...

Where do I send my money? Lol

Literally millions of better cuts and strains to get hyped over, never understood the appeal of mac1.

Goats

Kush Lover
that dude is on the defensive big time the past couple days on IG. i guess he made a post about some insecticide that is technically legal in canada, but illegal in a lot of US states. it has turned into a giant mud slinging fest with a ton of people i follow involved. i have mostly ignored IG for the past few days.

it would be nice to be able to go there and just see some nice pics and some encouraging words. for a bunch of stoners we tend to get angry a lot 😂

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
that dude is on the defensive big time the past couple days on IG. i guess he made a post about some insecticide that is technically legal in canada, but illegal in a lot of US states. it has turned into a giant mud slinging fest with a ton of people i follow involved. i have mostly ignored IG for the past few days.

it would be nice to be able to go there and just see some nice pics and some encouraging words. for a bunch of stoners we tend to get angry a lot 😂
Damn that sucks for dude.

I think people have been programmed to be hypersensitive nowadays. I mean comedians are being booed and hissed for jokes that even old Archie Bunker could have gotten away with!

People seem to get off on being "offended." Weird world.

Having a name like that, isnt that pretty biase. I mean its like when your were a kid, my dads stronger than your dad, well he wasnt. If tests of their strain show the highest amount of thc I will agree, if not then no.

Have a good weekend...

410_Farms

Really Active Member
I think it's more he offers crosses of what are supposedly the strongest strains. Just my guess based on the parents he uses, totally not fact based. Either way I've been impressed with everything I've run and the prices are good.