What did you do today?

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
It may not look like anything else but an ordinary envelope. To me it's so much more.
View attachment 21024
That's my house in that white paper sleeve.
It's the equity buyout check for my now ex wife.
It means the house I built is mine alone now.
Mine, all mine. Lol.
That makes me happy to say that. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
It just goes to show that miracles do happen.
It sure didn't fall in my lap, there was a shit ton of work I put into it, but I was blessed with a miracle in the end. I couldn't have done it alone.
This is my Castle, my Castle is my Home.
Nice @Jesselikes2Grow i was hoping that would be the outcome for you. Must be a great feeling. Good luck with that cutie down at the bank as well.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲πŸ”₯πŸ’¨
Well I'm not debt free, that'd be nice. I still owe about what half of my house is worth for the mortgage. That's pretty good in my book.
And she ain't got a pc o' my pie no mo!!! πŸ˜˜πŸ˜—πŸ˜™πŸ˜šπŸ–πŸ‘‹πŸ–πŸ‘‹πŸ–πŸ‘‹πŸ–πŸ‘‹πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ YAY!!!
She no longer has any connection to me other than our daughter now, which is split custody.

Debt free is a ways out yet, but I'm in a pretty dang good spot at the moment. Took many a years hard work to get to this point. Haha, quite a few more to go before I can be in Sticky's shoes.
She's got one month to be moved the heck out now.
Oh I've already got plans made for that once she's gone for good. Or gone for Great is better. Lol.
My events involve a nice sized fire to burn away all the negative energy of her, a cleansing if you will.
There's a decent fire pit in the backyard would be a perfect spot for a good burn.
Fire cleanses all, and leads to room for new life.
HUZZAH for new beginnings!!!
Things are looking on the up & up for you my friend. So glad that most of it is over and you get to move on with living life without all the negative energy around. You powered through some very challenging times and you're emerging even stronger πŸ’ͺ good stuff mang.

jpcyan

Really Active Member
What a pain in the nuts to replace a lousy belt...
Oh man . you aint lying, did it really take all that? damn! good luck. Im waiting for a $10 relay instead of replacing the $200 control board I've replaced 2x already. Hope it works.
Thankfully is beautiful weather and the clothes line always works when its sunny and warm.

Daaaaaaamn! been at least 15 yrs since i seen anything like that. Enjoy , be safe.

It may not look like anything else but an ordinary envelope. To me it's so much more.
Mine, all mine. Lol.
It sure didn't fall in my lap, there was a shit ton of work I put into it, but I was blessed with a miracle in the end. I couldn't have done it alone.
Congrats man! Can only imagine the relief and drop in stress levels that right there brings you! Al my best!~

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
So glad this fuckin forum is back. I missed all of youse. Gonna be collecting emails today from people I should already have but don't. Just in case next month the ssl expires again.
Daaaaaaamn! been at least 15 yrs since i seen anything like that. Enjoy , be safe.
Always. Thank you. Tested a tab out last night before my 5oclock shift. Was rather intense but plateaued beautifully. Groved until 3 am. Planning a strip trip with Molly this week maybe even today, we'll see.
What strain is that @NoWaistedSpace
I second the question.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Oh man . you aint lying, did it really take all that? damn! good luck. Im waiting for a $10 relay instead of replacing the $200 control board I've replaced 2x already. Hope it works.
Thankfully is beautiful weather and the clothes line always works when its sunny and warm.
Yes, no other way to get the belt on. But I was lucky and found a real good vid on how to do it and in the end, it was little over an hour and I also replaced the heating element, cleaned it out good in that same hour.

On an electric dryer, all the mechanicals are pretty easy to replace once you've seen them, the control boards are painful $$wise...good luck with the relay.

jpcyan

Really Active Member
Yes, no other way to get the belt on. But I was lucky and found a real good vid on how to do it and in the end, it was little over an hour and I also replaced the heating element, cleaned it out good in that same hour.

On an electric dryer, all the mechanicals are pretty easy to replace once you've seen them, the control boards are painful $$wise...good luck with the relay.
The vids are great, y tube and a couple appliance sellers/ forums have all you need to DIY with theses things if you are at least handy, can read a wiring diagram or schematic, and have a meter/dvm.

Parts I go to eby or amazn. (only US sellers) Usually not OEM, but the price difference.. If I have to replace once every couple year its still worth it.

If the relay works, I'll buy 2 more and have spare boards, they all had the same failure.

Yup, I'm replacing the heating element as well very soon. I've replaced a belt, all 4 thermal fuse/limiters, and the main control board 2x. About all that's left is the front panel, motor and blower.
Kenmore HE2 2006. The washer.. both control boards, belts, shocks, and the discharge pump.. so far.
I'd rather spend a few bucks every few years and DIY.
There is nothing in there that cant be fixed or replaced by me.
Wife is ready to but new ones every time, heh NOPE!

D

Deleted member 60

Yeah.....it's been awhile here. 25 years for the Vitamin A. 10 or so for the boomers. Not sure I can go back... so much has changed in my world that I fear I'd have to face in the midst of it all. That pic does bring back some great memories though. Those 100 hit squares of 4-way windowpane in '74 were the pinnacle here. Super clean and visual as fuck. A 4- way was yer 10 hour ticket to Disneyland..for sure...Heehee...

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Nice...been a minute since I got to play like that. Last time was about 20+ yrs ago and I got higher than a satellite πŸ›°
View attachment 21024
Mine, all mine. Lol.
Nice to hear youre able to get everything in your rear view now. Time consuming -yes, worth it -FUCK YES.
Now that you got your bank digits all worked out, you should go get that Bank Teller's digits and get your digit worked out.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Yeah.....it's been awhile here. 25 years for the Vitamin A. 10 or so for the boomers. Not sure I can go back... so much has changed in my world that I fear I'd have to face in the midst of it all. That pic does bring back some great memories though. Those 100 hit squares of 4-way windowpane in '74 were the pinnacle here. Super clean and visual as fuck. A 4- way was yer 10 hour ticket to Disneyland..for sure...Heehee...
Man do i remember that windowpane of 74. Still to this day certain scenes pop into my head from doing that. I can remember the coming down on that high was pretty rough. But the visuals holy crap they were intense. I can remember one time setting under a holy tree that was dripping in sap or syrup or something.

jpcyan

Really Active Member
So today I woke up as usual and was happy to find Paradise back up and running. :) I fed and watered the animals, did cleanup and took a walk to see what new mushrooms were popping up in the yard. I found Boletes, a Panaeolous sp., Amanita pantherina? and too many white and LBM's to count or ID.

I began cleaning dirty pots, and trays, and tubs, and saucers.

I dropped about 60-80 new seeds in water for a soak prepping them for paper towel germination.
Including : Briscos -Fiona's Crack and Orgi f2,
Next Gens- Romulan x Kush,
Easties- Kush x Suzytoo, and Jack Shit
Sparrowhawks -Oldschool AfHaze Double Bastards x Bodhi's Mystery Indica, Deep Space, Bubble Dreams, and Cackle Monkey---Mr Nice NHS NL/Haze/Skunk :D
West CreeksCBD -Chardonnay
GPS- Cowboy Cookies, and Texas Butter
My own X- "Mila" Tall (3ft) male X short 1.5ft female of a Landrace Siberian (autoflower?) Originally from a semi wild garden in Krasnoyarsk Russia.

Gonna be some heavy culling, and only the strong will survive of some of the varieties with the most seeds available.

Then after a shower, I made up some spore syringes. 4- Ps .Cubensis Texas Orange Caps, (two for me ;), 1- Panaeolous Cyanescens Jamaica, and 1- Psilocybe Serbica.

I inoculated about a dozen sterile jars of whole grain rice with Tex Orange Cubes, and the Pan Jamaica, and will hydrate the Serbica and use it for the next set of jars.

Now I'm kickin back, enjoying some 2 yr old Cinnamon Girl (NL/Durb x Early Girl) and an iced coffee. Phew that was a days work, but will certainly be worth it in the end. )

Last edited:

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
So today I woke up as usual and was happy to find Paradise back up and running. :) I fed and watered the animals, did cleanup and took a walk to see what new mushrooms were popping up in the yard. I found Boletes, a Panaeolous sp., Amanita pantherina? and too many white and LBM's to count or ID.

I began cleaning dirty pots, and trays, and tubs, and saucers.

I dropped about 60-80 new seeds in water for a soak prepping them for paper towel germination.
Including : Briscos -Fiona's Crack and Orgi f2,
Next Gens- Romulan x Kush,
Easties- Kush x Suzytoo, and Jack Shit
Sparrowhawks -Oldschool AfHaze Double Bastards x Bodhi's Mystery Indica, Deep Space, Bubble Dreams, and Cackle Monkey
West CreeksCBD -Chardonnay
GPS- Cowboy Cookies, and Texas Butter
My own X- "Mila" Tall (3ft) male X short 1.5ft female of a Landrace Siberian (autoflower?) Originally from a semi wild garden in Krasnoyarsk Russia.

Gonna be some heavy culling, and only the strong will survive of some of the varieties with the most seeds available.

Then after a shower, I made up some spore syringes. 4- Ps .Cubensis Texas Orange Caps, (two for me ;), 1- Panaeolous Cyanescens Jamaica, and 1- Psilocybe Serbica.

I inoculated about a dozen sterile jars of whole grain rice with Tex Orange Cubes, and the Pan Jamaica, and will hydrate the Serbica and use it for the next set of jars.

Now I'm kickin back, enjoying some 2 yr old Cinnamon Girl (NL/Durb x Early Girl) and an iced coffee. Phew that was a days work, but will certainly be worth it in the end. )
Have you grown the Orgi F2's yet?