What did you do today?

D

Deleted member 60

The Gaba is supposedly not "addicting".....but yer still a slave to an extent to it if you wanna sleep. I held off a month takin it....and when I went back to my (new, female) doc she was really cool when I told her about my past with the narcs and how leery I was of becoming another doc's fuckin puppet. She said I had drug PTSD... (to add to the rest of my PTSD) She's a great lady...and she's helped my wife immensely with heart issues...so I took her advice and started eating the damn pills. Can't complain.....though I wish they had a timed release one so I could eek out a bit more sleep.

Yeah...I read the stories on Erowid of the folks who abuse it. It's alot like a weed high from what they say....and large doses will do some weird shit. I had to...for once,,,,treat a med like a med on this one. After going outside my narc script hard/getting hooked up by a nurse in Canada I know who was mailing me large amounts of T3's on the side....I decided I'd color within the lines this time. I kicked my own ass hard that last go around....

See what yer doc says. It isn't "Gaba B" that our body produces (and that we tap for our high/the valium/tranq buzzz/etc.)...but it mimmicks those receptors closely. (Gaba A is what receives yer alcohol buzz) It's used for stopping seizures

@ 61...I'm fortunate it's the only pill I take. I do miss them damn narcs though. Couldn't talk her into Tramadol because of my past......that knocks me the fuck out too....on a half of a 50. Didn't ask for Demerol after that...LOL (my fave) There's also an anti-depressant that is used for sleep but I don't play in that realm...never have...and made it through the extreme darkness of losing my boy without em....so just told her "there's no way in Hell...." I'll eat that.....if you wanna fix my depression...get me high as fuck. Yup. Heehee...such fun this gettin old shit is...

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
gaba is used for man diff purposes, seizures, nerve pain etc. Took me 3 weeks under a dr care to wean off smallest amount, I wouldn't take it again for anything. First time I quit cold turkey on bout 3 times that amount and ended up in urgent care, I wasn't sure what was goin on, odd sweats, no sleep, etc. Dr referred to it as a seratonin event and never do that again, even the pharmacist said they would give you a day or two worth to get to your dr if you run out, treated it as bad or worse than opiates. I can't recommend it to anyone for anything after multiple attempts to glean the benefits of it. Of all the bad shit I might take, they still give me the zannies, but mainly cause of my size and temperament when on edge or super anxious and also to help sleep with. But mainly cause i have no kin or heirs, if I get hooked on those and kick the bucket, its not barely a ripple in scheme of life. My theory anyhow, but please don't take the gaba and it is one they hand out quick. jme

Trams do nothing for me, but I do like the dilaudids and demerol and this last time colonoscopy, they give me propofol and by gosh, now I see why Micheal had that shit at his house, I woke up, not feeling a thing from probing, and felt like I had rested 8 hrs. It had been 55 minutes. lol I never felt better.

D

Deleted member 60

I've heard that....and that was a talk I had with my doc. Had to do >somethin< though. I haven't slept well since my son left....9 years ago....and having babies/being woke up all night for all those years fucked me hard before that. I used to be up at 3 Am smoking weed...trying to get sleepy/etc....then Id be all hungover when I woke up if i did find sleep. The narcotics always did me well on the sleep side of things...but i kinda fucked myself there bein honest....which is OK.....cus I can munch them things like candy and take off like a rocket...and told her so. Gotta eat 3-4 vics to even feel it....and I don;t...cus of the addiction thing....and due to all of that fuckin Tylenol.aspirin/whatever else they buffer em with to get em to gunk up/slow down in yer system...

Wouldn't touch Dilaudid. Saw a buncha friends from HS get really strung out shooting those things up...and one guy blew his head off cus he couldn't shake it and hit the wall hard. do love the Dems but gettin em is impossible...at least for me. I kinda gotta stay away or have a very limited supply...cus i like em too much...

"dancin......dancin......I was dancin so pretty...dancin'...dancin' dancin' so pretty.....oh law keep your hands off me...I'm dancin with Mr. D" ---- Glimmer Twins

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
I havnt done much today except make my bed lol
I do got to get off my lazy butt and go get my mail. Maybe go look at some glass at the Korean variety store in town. They carry lots. Good people they are to.
Then come back and water all my seedlings and veg plants to.
Have something to eat....smoke some weed...then smoke some more weed lol
Supper will be easy...hot beef tonight with home cut French fries and peas and carrots.
Its real dull looking outside...just got over a blizzard on the weekend. Today its 7 out and tht snow is melting. Have to reverse my truck so all snow melts out of the back...if not the back of my truck will be a hot tub lol

So with that said I hope all of you have a very nice day today...see ya all again soon.

Primo bozo

Big veiny dick
Today, I learned that I didn't know how to spell paradise. Tho I tried and tried. I also learned not to argue when you're wrong. It only makes you wrong twice. Nobody wants that.

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
Well I rose outta bed...had 2 coffees them went to postal to pick up my 2 orders. Ordered dirt from home hardware on Monday. Noticed the truck was at the store so very soon I got to go pick it up. Im gearing up to flower this weekend.
This aft I have buddies coming....being Friday and all will be having another smoke feast...pipes and bongs and vaps and joints...my block will be smelly...the good kind of smelly lol
Hope everyone has a nice day today to.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Today...well what a day so far...my guts said fuck me at 1:30 so we began...

I cultivated my girls...made a new water system for the contest. Cleaned all my gear.

That was amazing. Then i sorted out all my spares and put them in my storage room in waiting...realized i never need to buy a planter again.
6 and 7s 10
5 gallon short pots 6
4 gallon squares 4
3 gallon hard pot 4
3 gallon fabric 8
water systems....2 gallons and unders...OMG so many.

So its coco bricks and nutrients FOREVER !!! the rest is covered.

Angled my light boards a bit in the 32 special...i will decide on the plant that will rule the tent. The pp is so nice but she is stretchy. That Dubstep would work the best...today. Tomorrow i will see !!!

checked the clones...6 have solid root formation...What did i learn...scrape that stalk! Keep that rez clean and take it easy on the nutes for clones!

But i think i will have 9 for 9. So seeds can relax a bit!

Tonight i will instant pot a roast beef into beef dip sandwhiches...a real favorite around here.

I went to a local portugese bakery for bread and buns (since i retired i do this every day or 2 because fresh bread made by craftspeople is GREAT !!!

And now i just realized all day from 1:30 to now i smoked a single doob....WTF...I feel dull..Time to light shit up. Wife is at work and no one will get irked....so..Lets fire up that Nasty ass Pig Whistle....when i get ornery i will build another water system!

Life is GREAT... Keep on keeping on. Smoke some doobage !!!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
What did I do? get freaked out by book-face - again. Ever look up stuff but not buy it, then ads for that stuff show up when you are looking at the news or something? OK, I get that. Corrupt info sharing etc.

But when an old buddy calls, and you have a long conversation right after smoking a bowl. Then this pops up - it's weirder. They were listening to my call ;)
1583765659367.png

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I finished stocking up...

Watered everything...vaped 2 bags and smoked a joint and admired the good that has been given.

Now i am going to have a nap and enjoy the day...like a retired dude. I am going to volcano some rosin later after i read the directions.

Up potted some crazy rooted Dub-Step 3rd generation clones...a new first for me actually perpetual.

Struggled with soaking seeds and decided Magnum PI can help so 4 of those in the drink.

Trimmed some Albino boogieman..and i thanked God for this wonderful plant..and the bounty...

doors are locked...fuck off. :D fooseball table going up...all video games systems are installed and operational. Games table and games are all ready... 3 weeks of no school...grandpa is going to be looking after grandkids i would imagine.

We are locked and loaded...lets rock this grandpa thing !

I can honestly say i am not worried...rule#1 of boy scout club... BE PREPARED.

I was a boy scout....and I AM PREPARED. for anything now...generator has a full tank...both cars and a few gas cans too.

i love the smell of a Y2K in the morning...it smells like VICTORY!

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
I been doing final touches on my bigger room.
Have some beauty plants to put to flower.
Other than that I got to go out and get some munchies for the walking dead show tonight. Ya I been a fan since that show first started.
Have a ton of seedling to water when that light comes on to.
Just been watching crime shows this morning on sky crime and investigation ch....and the American id ch to.
But I must get off my lazy ass or wont get nothing done.

So with that said I sure hope everyone has a very nice Sunday :cool:

Crownpoodle

Some interesting stuff here folks. Read back a few pages and somebody was talking about 200mg Tui's! Straight into the way back machine for a bit. Those things made my car hit parked ones for no reason. A whole different life I've recovered from. But what I did today? Had some Putang and some (NYCO x GB)xDbl Strawberry Diesel hit the paper towels. Knocked over a solo cup on the rug. Got my Jade out and touched all my babies with it. Had a chat with 'em too. A nap. A walk. A good day here.