What did you do today?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I was going to buy veggie plants already started, but since society sucks I dropped some seeds a few days ago.
This morning I rigged this highly efficient light stick (I think it's 15w?) setup. It has a nice towel over it to keep the blurple out of my eyes :)
There's even foil under the towel for a reflector LOL
IMG_6461.JPG
Major culling planned, probably keep a few of each (tomatoes and peppers) in pots, and the tomatillos get put in a flower bed
IMG_6462.JPG

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
I havnt done much today. Went thru a box of my sibling stuff. Found a lot of new dishes and other kitchen stuff. She passed in the year 2000. Its taken me this long to go through her stuff. Her death devastated me.

Im gearing up to go get some food. No virus reported in my area as of yet...but I will stay away from others. I do need to go to variety store and look at new glass and get some screens and papers. I did get a new bong for my birthday this past week.
Then at 1 I have to water my 50 seedlings lol
Have 2 friends coming for tokes and coffee this aft.
Other than that work in flower room tonight.

So I hope everyone has a nice day today. Enjoy what ever yous do.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
yours come out so pretty. I made 2 batches of gummies this morning...i smoked a bowl of Black Lights X HP (thanks HR). Some strains are just perfect for a personality...this one is the perfect high for me to wake up to.

Very nice flavor and great effect. The sativa comes on strong but theres enough indica to talk you down from watching Tiger Kings again (that bitch Baskie!)

The gummies....so i made them according to recipe...but something went wrong. I used 75ml of coconut oil and it made 34 gummies. So 1 of those should be HOT (By my calculations about 100mg per gummy).

those are the night time ones...sludge because i infused that oil 3 times to get it as strong as i could...1 of these before bed and its lights out.

And i made a batch of cherry ones that made 55 gummies which is more normal. These were made with ECSD x BBC. Very nice.

I licked every spoon....the pot i made the gummies in...those spoons...made a tea out of the residual. So im topped up for the day.

next....about 1.5 pounds of ready to harvest plants....or does it wait a day...amber trichs and cloudy all over.

Or 1 more day. :D

D

Deleted member 60

Lotsa veggie starts here as well....and we did another wave yesterday. Gonna fill the garden full this year and then some.

Starting to work on a soil mix. Have one of those (want a second) "Composttumblers" on the big stand and made a real nice batch of compost last Fall that has aged/sat under a black tarp in the sun all winter. Have another batch in the tumbler almost finished as well. COVid has kept me from sourcing the sawdust component I need but I'm gonna call the Mill and see if they are there/will let me come in and get a truckload. Ditto perlite. Just haven't wanted to go to the hydro store. I also haven't really taken this very far because I was slackin on buying a Soil pH pen. Ended up buying a Soil pen and a soil EC pen as well. Should make it a bit easier to get in the zone.

Gonna start some seeds here fairly soon for the outdoor. Was gonna pass but old habits die hard. Gonna have to find another fine soul in need to help out cus my friend in Georgia I've been sending muy hash to lost her battle with cancer day before yesterday. Dammit. More waves in the Pool of Pain..... and more p-e-r-p-e-s-p-e-c-t-i-v-e that carries serious weight and comes at such a high cost.

plant em up folks........and plant more than you should.......yer only here once

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Made a cup of oil last night. Hoping to get some in chocolate this weekend. I ate some oil straight, and that worked out just fine. Wondering why I need the choco. I do feel the need for some brownies that have been chocolate dipped though.
More rain.......

Tomatoes popped 45 for 48 in those little jiffy greenhouse things. They are now in poly house....and of course the outside temps drop close to the freezing mark that night.

I'm out of solo cups..........and it's raining.shit, lol.

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
I havnt done much other than smaoke a few joints of Romulan and drink coffee...I am late for worki though my one room came on 16 minutes ago...time to get off my ass and do some watering.
Have a nice relaxing day everyone and stay safe if you go out in public.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Made a cup of oil last night. Hoping to get some in chocolate this weekend. I ate some oil straight, and that worked out just fine. Wondering why I need the choco. I do feel the need for some brownies that have been chocolate dipped though.
More rain.......

Tomatoes popped 45 for 48 in those little jiffy greenhouse things. They are now in poly house....and of course the outside temps drop close to the freezing mark that night.

I'm out of solo cups..........and it's raining.shit, lol.
Coconut oil is edible :D
Any coco powder works. I get the giant sack o coco from Costco (with the coconut oil which is the cheapest you can find)

I like making brownies out of the coconut oil. you can make them pretty strong. This is my favorite recipe and will take 1 cup of infused fat. I will make a batch tomorrow with some bacon fat/avocado oil i was messing around with. The flavor was meh but the cocoa hides a lot because it is more bitter...(more better too...ROFL)

1 cup of coconut oil with 45 grams of buds infused into it = 7600mg of THC...so 6 brownies come in HOT...dont make plans.
INGREDIENTS
  • 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1 cup butter
  • 1 cup cocoa, Fry's
  • 2 cups sugar
  • 4 eggs
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
  • 1 cup chopped nuts

PREPARATION
Mix all-purpose flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl. 2. Melt butter in a saucepan. Remove from heat. Stir in Fry's Cocoa. Blend in sugar, eggs, and vanilla. 3. Blend in dry ingredients and chopped nuts. 4. Pour batter into greased 13X9X2 inch pan. Bake at 350F 30 to 35 minutes. Cool and frost.

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
Seeing its noon here I am gonna go out and get a few things. Another day...another mask.
Other than that its veg room work....take clones off my plants for sexing. Have to get another clone tub out though as the one im using is full lol
Got to mail my mj papers to...ya its that time of year once again for another year being legal on the med side.
So with that said I hope everyone has a nice day today...here the sun is out and its 17 in my backyard already......

Lady Zandra

I had to go out...
Daughter needed new Meds, and I am low on food for the Pups...
Town is a half hour away, so while I was out, bought a pint of Everclear 151 and came home to make tincture!
Then I decided to (finally) start cleaning out Our storage room...
An hour in, and said F-this! Came upstairs and started posting! LOL!

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
Well its time for me to split. Eat my lunch then go work in the veg room. Water plants...change water in my clone tubs...plant what ever clones are rooted. Work never ends lol
So with that said I sure hope everyone is ok from the virus.....
Have a super terrific day today.

D

Deleted member 60

Ventured out yesterday......first time in a month. Bought a whole cart of groceries....so looks like it'll be another month before we have to do it again. Now I know what those folks in Wally world spend on a full cart of groceries. We just don;t (usually...but this may be the new "usual") shop like that. We normally buy mostly fresh stuff. Yesterday we were high and we were both grabbing...so this month we will have munchies....LOL. Last month...I dunno WTF happened but it was pretty sad on the snack front. I was laughing the whole time we were unloading everything this time though.

so go to the store high. Trust me. But take a lot of $$$....heeheee.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
One time when i was shopping i was so high I grabbed this ladies cart and pushed it all the way from meat to produce and through the fog i could hear....sir sir sir...
Man she was pissed. And she didnt even bring my cart with her.

I made breakfast for my wife and tonight she wants hot roast beef sandwhichs...i will think up a dessert of some kind.

:)

Now im going to sprout some...vegtable beans. After i read the back of the packs. Its like old man trading cards !

DSCF5328.JPG