What did you do today?

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I had a spot that had a short grow box that just burned stuff. So i am building a better one. I almost bought a tent and this will be net zero...

It is 18 X 22 X 63 inches....63 because if the awesome relatiojnship with 3s...it is lucky i think.

And i went to the garage to look through my spare drywall stuff and when you find 3 pieces that are exactly the right width...already. Well this was meant to be.

I also had the 2 x 2s from a previous project (drywall soffit ladders when i put a ceiling at the old place)...waiting for NOW! I dont throw good shit out and one day inspiration hits me and something happens...sometimes it works...sometimes it doesnt but this one is going to be perfect!

A tent was 100. This is exactly the right size to come out of the furnace room if they need to get at the back of it for an inspection.. There is a socket right there too. This will run a mars 100 watt light reflector series for now.

I will deal with that later if i use it alot. I would get a QB 135 or something small.

It will have a 4 inch scrubber that is idle too.

This will be for the cloner....,maybe a vegger....maybe a dryer...and a pollinater..

When it is done i will have a furance filter intake somewhere on it for the fresh air intake.

20200217_081519.jpg

Attachments

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
It will vent outside too and it is not near my grow space.

And on the 17th day of retirement he rested and saw what he had done and it was good.

Regenesis page 1. Lol.

its kind of funny....i never thought of the male thing...i could put a lad in there with 6 little female clones of something i love and let it bang the crap out of them.

:D

I am glad i made it...for some reason it was nagging at me.

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Well today started at 2:30...this is pretty normal and i kind of like it. I can smoke a couple doobs and tend my garden in peace and harmony for 2 hours and greet my wife before she goes to work.

I make her coffee and breakfast...she tells me every day that she won the husband lottery and how in the hell do you love me... :D

But i love her....because she cared for her husband with lung cancer for 14 months. I did that with brain cancer for the same time with my spouse. So. I chose her.

And she is a firecracker that had no idea...she just needed someone good at things to show her.

Its like growing (But a lot more fun).

I should have not made a 5 foot volcano bag but i did.. Gwheels likes to live XL.

So this morning i changed out 2 flood and drains and 2 bubble buckets with fresh nutes...all AN trio.

All coco pots got MC watering. The plants love it even if it doesnt mix right but i reserve it for coco pots.

I am now making a 12 gallon bubbler. I will find a plant to put in it later. This will have a circular cutout that holds a basket lid. That way if i need to move it...pick up the lid and put it on a 5 gallon bucket :D

Ok back to work...i have to smoke 2 more joints i am way behind...but the pig whistle lingers..i love it.

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
Well today started at 2:30...this is pretty normal and i kind of like it. I can smoke a couple doobs and tend my garden in peace and harmony for 2 hours and greet my wife before she goes to work.

I make her coffee and breakfast...she tells me every day that she won the husband lottery and how in the hell do you love me... :D

But i love her....because she cared for her husband with lung cancer for 14 months. I did that with brain cancer for the same time with my spouse. So. I chose her.

And she is a firecracker that had no idea...she just needed someone good at things to show her.

Its like growing (But a lot more fun).

I should have not made a 5 foot volcano bag but i did.. Gwheels likes to live XL.

So this morning i changed out 2 flood and drains and 2 bubble buckets with fresh nutes...all AN trio.

All coco pots got MC watering. The plants love it even if it doesnt mix right but i reserve it for coco pots.

I am now making a 12 gallon bubbler. I will find a plant to put in it later. This will have a circular cutout that holds a basket lid. That way if i need to move it...pick up the lid and put it on a 5 gallon bucket :D

Ok back to work...i have to smoke 2 more joints i am way behind...but the pig whistle lingers..i love it.
Your post made me feel good for you and bad for me (but inspired). The good for you part is easy, you found some happiness again.

The bad for me part... I'm guilty of NOT getting up early to take care of the plants today. I've been meaning to do a complete cleaning in the flowering area in the wee hours of the morning and slept thru the self assigned time. Lights out in a few minutes, so it'll have to wait until tomorrow.

But, you've at least inspired me to clean the vegging area! AND....it's not too late for me to wake and bake!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Just so you know...i sure as hell do not want to wake up at 2 to 3 am. I have IBS and it says hey G fuck you every morning around that time.

But i am on the right side of the ground. :D and now that i medicate with the right weed it is just a minor inconvenience.

Early in the morning i have to get pretty baked but it chills out after a while and i have a GREAT day...every day. Retirement was something that made everything easier. So i could care less. I will have a nap in an hour.

All this to say dont beat yourself up. I have no choice but to get up. I am actually glad to have something to be productive with. I just have my own crazy. The figure out how to make things efficient and nail it crazy.

It was my work life for decades. In a garden it is a good thing. I am honing in on it but all of these damned fire strains all over the place...its so hard to pick 1 cultivar to run with or 2 (mothers). But i am really close !

This rambling is brought to you by black grape dumdum...the name may be perfect !

D

Deleted member 60

Well ya got me beat on the early riser game @gwheels ....I thought 4'ish was bad enough. You go to bed early...or do ya just not sleep that much? I swear when I go to bed...some folks are on here....and when I wake up after my 6.....the same folks are on here again. LOL. Anybody here get 8 hours per night? Where's the Ludes and the 200 mg Tui's?? fuck me. I musta used up my downer allotments in college....

I posted quite awhile back about the sleep challenges here. Finally gave in and took the doc's meds...the Gabapentin....and it gives me about 6 hours of downtime before it wears off and the Energizer Bunny comes to life again. Hate taking meds (well..not really...but I tell myself this) after the whole addiction thing.....so I was very leary of yet again taking something ever day/becoming dependent on something again. But fuckin A...gotta sleep.....and I do feel a shit ton better now that i'm not draggin ass so hard all day....everyday. The doc said I was using myself up by not getting enough sleep to rejuv cells and shit..... yeah....I felt it......

"Better Living Through Chemistry" was always our motto growin up....and it looks like not much has changed.

Trying to back off on smokin too...... the lungs/sinuses are feeling the almost 50 years of daily fun. Tough when there's ganja and hash everywhere around here....but damn....might be even tougher if I can't breathe....

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
Well ya got me beat on the early riser game @gwheels ....I thought 4'ish was bad enough. You go to bed early...or do ya just not sleep that much? I swear when I go to bed...some folks are on here....and when I wake up after my 6.....the same folks are on here again. LOL. Anybody here get 8 hours per night? Where's the Ludes and the 200 mg Tui's?? fuck me. I musta used up my downer allotments in college....

I posted quite awhile back about the sleep challenges here. Finally gave in and took the doc's meds...the Gabapentin....and it gives me about 6 hours of downtime before it wears off and the Energizer Bunny comes to life again. Hate taking meds (well..not really...but I tell myself this) after the whole addiction thing.....so I was very leary of yet again taking something ever day/becoming dependent on something again. But fuckin A...gotta sleep.....and I do feel a shit ton better now that i'm not draggin ass so hard all day....everyday. The doc said I was using myself up by not getting enough sleep to rejuv cells and shit..... yeah....I felt it......

"Better Living Through Chemistry" was always our motto growin up....and it looks like not much has changed.

Trying to back off on smokin too...... the lungs/sinuses are feeling the almost 50 years of daily fun. Tough when there's ganja and hash everywhere around here....but damn....might be even tougher if I can't breathe....
20 year opiate survivor here. If weed would have been legal 20 years ago, maybe this might not have happened to me.
I'm like you, leary of taking anything now. Barely take Ibprophen.
Gabs increase the opiate levels in your bloodstream if combined.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL

Good to know that there's something that works. No sleep is no joke. Been there, and honestly can't say that I'm not still...but been sleeping good, for about 4 weeks now. And by good I'm talking a minimum of 6 hrs solid. I was on the verge of asking for a script and still might.