What did you do today?

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
They are decarbbed (Ardent) buds infused into coconut oil. Next batch i will use clarified butter.

:)

These are in the 40 to 50mg per ml area. I licked the spoon. I still have an hour before we hit the top of it so its pretty strong using my how hard did it hit you G meter!

Lemon gummies...wow they are a bit nasty but i have had worse...then i remembered

Grape juice instead of water for the Grape gummies...and they taste better

This is 2 oz of buds infused into my hash trim buds (after i make bubble hash i cook down the green stuff and then infuse that).

I dont care if i mask the flavor completely....i eat decarbbed buds and they are the best!

That reminds me i will decarb some green buds next chop and see if it is still weird. Eating those is like eating a clover out of the field....except for the have no plans part.

I am glad i have that enzyme...
edible and cannacaps.jpg

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
They are decarbbed (Ardent) buds infused into coconut oil. Next batch i will use clarified butter.

:)

These are in the 40 to 50mg per ml area. I licked the spoon. I still have an hour before we hit the top of it so its pretty strong using my how hard did it hit you G meter!

Lemon gummies...wow they are a bit nasty but i have had worse...then i remembered

Grape juice instead of water for the Grape gummies...and they taste better

This is 2 oz of buds infused into my hash trim buds (after i make bubble hash i cook down the green stuff and then infuse that).

I dont care if i mask the flavor completely....i eat decarbbed buds and they are the best!

That reminds me i will decarb some green buds next chop and see if it is still weird. Eating those is like eating a clover out of the field....except for the have no plans part.

I am glad i have that enzyme...
View attachment 32533
LOL - That looks like WAY too much work. I need friends like you, I'm too lazy for that stuff and hate baking.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I use the Nova as well. I infuse butter and olive oil, but I just use the keif and don't bother straining it. I also have a c-vault of decarbed bud that I just weigh out and grind into whatever I happen to be eating. Lazy- but it works!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
How long do you decarb the kief in the ardent for and do you do it in the sleeve or right in the can ?

That would make tasty killer gummys. I love the variety of edibles but...i will grimace back some GMO cake decarbbed buds right out of the ardent if i have to !...actually that would be killer. Too bad i made hash out of the whole thing :D

I make them for a couple of family members that need the relief. So perfected the taste of a gummy is kind of nice because making it paletable makes it better meds.

It also is a great way to use up all residual (rosin pucks, seedy buds, bubble hash leftovers) into something very useful..but i am going to try out that decarbbed kief.
300mg gummy bears would be perfect for me and 1 bud i know. Not for anyone else i know actually its coma in a candy.

And the goverment edibles...whenever they figure out how to make them or whatever (Dougie....just call man i will walk you through it)....well they are 10mg max per edible. Funny as a balloon hammer!

:) I would need 2 bottles to get a buz...or just 1/4 of a brownie...or 1/2

Last edited:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
How long do you decarb the kief in the ardent for and do you do it in the sleeve or right in the can ?

That would make tasty killer gummys. I love the variety but...i will grimace back some GMO cake decarbbed buds right out of the ardent if i have to !...actually that would be killer. Too bad i made hash out of the whole thing :D
If there's enough, I just dump it in the sleeve and run a full cycle. If it's only a few grams I have those little silicone oil-drum dab cannisters I'll set in without the sleeve. Both work well.

If you want variety, I have also washed my "junk" (trim, bud stems, AVB, etc.) in Everclear, then evaporated it to oil. You can decarb that oil as well. If you are cooking with it anyway, that might be even easier. It bubbles, so only fill a container half-way or you're cleaning an oily mess. :)

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Any grain alcohol would work. 190 proof is like using 93% isopropyl, but edible.
150 proof will have 25% water/other junk. I don't know if this stays with the oil, or separates.
It may also take longer to "wash" the trich's off. Might have to soak it. Google it LOL

If you run any before I do, I usually lose about .5g for every five. I figure it at 50% THC just for easy math, and the oil at 70-75% whichever is easier. Then I use the Ardent the-math for dosing.