West Coast Chronicles

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Thanks brother. They're pretty freaking awesome. As I approach the teenage years, I'm so grateful they're nothing like I was. I hope it will be smooth sailing. Minus the hormones of course. I'm sure that's going to require some tactical navigation.
"A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner"
Yea those hormones are a MF I feel ya on that lol. Still think about your father's day surprise good stuff. Great kids.

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
Update Day 40 (1 of 2)

Both Blackjack #1 and #2 don't really waste any real estate. They use just about every square inch of every branch to form some nice sized flowers. They also have very strong branching, not needing any support to hold all of the weight. They're like little cannabis body builders.

Blackjack #2
IMG_E0386.JPG

IMG_E0387.JPG

Blackjack #1 turning color

IMG_E0388.JPG

IMG_E0389.JPG

Hyper Blueberry Blast - smelling awesome and developing some nice trich coverage
IMG_E0390.JPG

IMG_E0392.JPG

Tangie - I was a little hard on her smoke report. She definitely has her place. She's growing on me as a go to daytime smoke.
IMG_E0393.JPG

IMG_E0394.JPG

9 Pound Hammer - She's doing alright. I'm not expecting much from her after chopping her in half. I didn't expect to flower her and she never had the time to really get her feet back under her.
IMG_E0395.JPG

IMG_E0396.JPG

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
Update: Day 40 (2 of 2)

Gelat.OG - She could be finishing up here in the next couple of weeks.
IMG_E0398.JPG

IMG_E0399.JPG

IMG_E0402.JPG

BCK Phylex Cut - She a very nicely covered girl. I almost feel like I'm getting a piss like smell now. Not a cat piss, but she's a hard one to really pin point.
IMG_E0405.JPG

IMG_E0406.JPG

IMG_E0407.JPG

Ghost Train Haze #1 - Finally. She's a longer finisher. I've been waiting to see the trich output. She took a bit but she's coming around.
IMG_E0408.JPG

IMG_E0409.JPG

IMG_E0410.JPG

IMG_E0411.JPG

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Update: Day 40 (2 of 2)

Gelat.OG - She could be finishing up here in the next couple of weeks.
View attachment 12773

View attachment 12774

View attachment 12775

BCK Phylex Cut - She a very nicely covered girl. I almost feel like I'm getting a piss like smell now. Not a cat piss, but she's a hard one to really pin point.
View attachment 12776

View attachment 12777

View attachment 12778

Ghost Train Haze #1 - Finally. She's a longer finisher. I've been waiting to see the trich output. She took a bit but she's coming around.
View attachment 12779

View attachment 12780

View attachment 12781

View attachment 12782
GelatOG pic 3 - beautiful colors
BCK Phylex Cut - super frosty, and man that huge dense cola wow
Ghost Train Haze - sugar dipped, love the sprinkles on the leaves on pic 3, love Haze

So much good trichome coverage. Would love to see magnified. Super nice (y)

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
Here's some random shots of the males I just recently provoked into flower. I plan to collect some more pollen for future use but won't continue on with these after that.

Flowering males are 9lb. Hammer, (2) Hyper Blueberry Blast, and (3) Hyper Alien.

Both Hyper Blueberry Blast smell the same with the same amount of intensity. I chose #2 because of the stickier stem rub and more pronounced side branching growth.

I'm still waiting to decide between the three Hyper Aliens. Like the HBB, the smell is the same between the three. I'm leaning toward #1 or #2. #2 seems like it might have the stickier stem rub, but #1 seems to have slightly more stem girth. I'm waiting for them to mature more so I have more to compare before making a final decision.

IMG_E0434.JPG

IMG_E0433.JPG

IMG_E0435.JPG

IMG_E0436.JPG

IMG_E0437.JPG

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
Update: Day 44 (1 of 3)

I don't think the gnats are a big problem, but they're definitely still there. I always see a few more on some of the sticky traps every watering. There's some green flyers too starting to appear on the traps as well. So I went and bought a cup of 1500 lady bugs and released them into the tent to chow down. My only concern is lady bug shit. I've read somewhere that they leave it around. I've never dealt with it or this bug issue. So this is going to be another learning experience. But now I'm thinking I'll most likely have to bud wash at harvest. Which is something I'm not looking forward to. But it's better than bug carcasses or lady bug shit on the flowers. I'll have to see how this works out. I'm pretty OCD, so I'll decide after inspecting the flowers. I've yet to see anything stuck to any of the trichomes. But time will tell between now and harvest.

Mental note: Don't bring outdoors indoor. Though in my defense, it wasn't planned. But it was still a bad idea.

Blackjack #1
Day44BJ1.1.JPG

Day44BJ1.2.JPG

Blackjack #2
Day44BJ2.1.JPG

Day44BJ2.2.JPG

Gelatog
Day44GEL.1.JPG

Day44GEL.2.JPG

Day44GEL.3.JPG

Day44GEL.4.JPG

9 Pound Hammer
Day449PH.1.JPG

Day449PH.2.JPG

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
Excited for your lady bugs! I didn't follow through with them for the shit alone. Curious to see how this turns out for you.
Lol. I'm happy to be the guinea pig. Took a peak in the window and they're everywhere. I didn't see any strolling along the flowers yet. Hopefully for whatever reason they remain uninterested in that stroll.

Here's some quick pics. Hopefully you don't mind the picture quality.

IMG_E0509.JPG

IMG_E0510.JPG

IMG_E0511.JPG

IMG_E0512.JPG

IMG_E0514.JPG

IMG_E0515.JPG