Vertical Goodness and Other Batshit Craziness

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
Yeah I would drop the ec to 1.3 and dim.the lights a little , they'll bounce back quick
Ok I'll need to find another tub for the excess nutes but I can do that. What's the target EC?

They're already looking happier but I definitely want to get them back up to speed.

You'd mentioned reducing light levels the other day and I did; how much less are you suggesting? Right now it's 240W spread across a 3x3' table, raised up quite a bit to reduce intensity.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Ok I'll need to find another tub for the excess nutes but I can do that. What's the target EC?

They're already looking happier but I definitely want to get them back up to speed.

You'd mentioned reducing light levels the other day and I did; how much less are you suggesting? Right now it's 240W spread across a 3x3' table, raised up quite a bit to reduce intensity.
I use a ppfd meter I downloaded from Google play and it's actually really accurate. Measure what u normally run and get it down to just above good and over low

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I redid the nutes and flushed with the new solution. They have been growing, just slowly. Currently, pH is 5.9, EC 1.9, water is 64F. They are not drying out being flooded once a day. I did raise the light a bit. I removed some yellow leaves near the bottom, maybe 2-4 per plant.

Today's pic;
View attachment 130933
They look much better now. I was in the same court with some of the other members, looked "waterlogged" in those earlier pics.
You might have had light issues, and shocked them and it took a week or so to acclimate to their new home.

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
No pics lately because... Girlfriend problems. Anyway, the sauce adjustments didn't take and by the time I noticed the flocculation in the tubs some of the leaves had gone crispy critter. Soooooo it's a setback but the plants aren't dead, they're just delayed.

Dumped the tubs, sluiced them out real good to get rid of any residue, mixed a fully fresh batch of stock solution and then made nutes again. Watching carefully to see how they respond.