Under Construction: Proceed With Caution! Buckets That Bubble & More...

I am going to be starting training on the DWC plants in the next couple days. I remove the first node and make the 2nd true node my first. I am going to be paying more attention to the training in these plants more then I would the soil. I topped each plant between nodes 4 and 5 prior to removing the first as well. 2,3 and 4 will become 1,2 and 3. Each side will be topped once also then bent down and outwards once they start going into flower. This just allows maximum space in the middle of each plant for the little side nodes that actually make it to the top. Since I am using Lowes buckets, I'll be drilling some screws directly into the lids of each bucket.

According to my tracking number, my lights should be here day after tomorrow. Should have them built by the weekend. What LUX apps are somewhat ok to use? I know I wont get perfect readings but an idea. I want to see what it reads next to the Mars-Hydro TS-3000 before I take it down and move it.

Opened the veg tent up a little....Gonna clean her up and get ready for some new arrivals this week. Moved one to a 7 gallon fabric from the 5's I normally use. Going to experiment with it a bit and turn her into something....just not sure what. Anyways, I think I am going to take a bunch of cuts and run a flood and drain scrog in my 2x4. I have been looking into something along the lines.
104940139_315582752778639_1216514596985007291_n.jpg

Moving along....Plants are good, plants make me happy, plants in my flower room...even better. Dwc plants coming along great. Got 2 plants close to finishing up. Having to monkey with my fans a little because the new lights do not get hot at all so I want to adjust a couple degrees cooler for my liking. I have noticed my pics look alot different now too under the lights. I assume the spectrum maybe?
105394424_2757922467774544_743412800658783415_n.jpg

Probably the closest to finish right now....
104891932_1438218799700198_4672429711956892114_n.jpg

I have a little cloning unit coming in today from Amazon. I also have a 6 site tote I built myself as well. Rapid rooters arrived on Saturday also. here's the link for that little system. I know I could have built it cheaper but price isnt too bad and it's all there instead of buying this n that. Anyways....I am patiently waiting the arrival on my clones. They will go into quarantine for a few days. Planning on running them in soil at first then taking cuts and turning the cuts into the moms. So many plans in motion right now....Just ordered four 1.5 cubic feet bags of Fox Farms soil. Preparing for my next seed arrivals this week and probably going into the next. Was able to score some Fruity Pebbles OG - (Fruity Pebbles OG {clone} x (Fruity Pebbles OG x Lilac Diesel Bx3) - m/f available only to certain members on Strainly along with MOB x 88 Hashplant g13 reg seeds looking for a male. On top of 10 Amnesia Haze x Anvil auto F1 seeds.

*Notes*

Shock Trauma-light feeder, reacts poorly to even the slightest of feeds. Did not recover well from Topping. No LST applied. Nitro Toxic.
Blue Monster-One of if not the heaviest of feeders. Sativa like traits. Possible male? Marked.
Jedi Glue- TAKE CUTS TAKE CUTS TAKE CUTS!!!

Propagator came in today...alot bigger then I expected. A good thing though....and I can daisy chain it. I see another one in my future. Just tossed a cut and a bean in a rapid rooter ( my first time using them ) so were see how well it works.

104485772_2655359948064050_8649717879640997265_n.jpg

Here's the 6 site bubble cloner I made as well. Just need to find a dome for it now...I got this for a couple dollars at Dollar General. Using 2in net pots. I am also going to be running 2 lines into this on each side instead of 1 larger line. Will be spray painting black when it's all said and done. Getting ready to clone....Breeding in the air????

104411565_257327468698073_7446927778670147209_n.jpg104434034_2617208428534371_5697406550263219607_n.jpg

Got the tracking number for my overnight clone cuts...

Strainly cuts are as follows....Strawberry Cough ( Kushman Cut ) , Wedding Cake ( Jbeezy Cut ) and Blue Zskittlez which is a Blue Diamond x Zskittlez cross. Very pretty plant she is too. These cuts will get the new propagator.

A little info on how my propagator is coming along....So far it seems like $45 well spent. Without fans or anything...temps hit 75F and just below 70% RH. I have also noted that they can be daisy chained so I am grabbing another so I can root more at the same time. Cuts arriving any minute....I was going to use rockwool but it seems the Rapid Rooters are just as easy too.

4 DWC plants are loving the new lights. Hard to tell with the ones already in flower. Drinking almost a half gallon of water a day. Stretching has started....I'll be bending down anything that grows faster then the other tops. Usually makes for a nice even plant.

Shock Trauma....received a 9 gallon flush today. She is not happy at all. Maybe my lightest feeding plant I have ever had. Babying her big time.

Dropped down from 6in to 4 in exhaust on my 3x3. Seems the 6in was too much. Dropped the RH a little too much for my comfort. Seems to have evened out. Monitoring this 24-7. New lights moved to 100% today.

Clones arrived safe and secure. They are actually in really great shape too. They are a little sad at the moment but in an hour or two they should be good to go. First time getting clones in the mail for me. Def suggest checking Strainly out for seeds, clones , pollen and equipment. Just be careful though....I will ONLY deal with sellers who have very high and perfect seller scores. If they seller is new and they have the rarest strain in the world for cheap...I still wont buy it. So just be careful is all I am saying. I have used it a few times now and perfect service each time.

104868017_922092278307193_876071244185221652_n.jpg