Under Construction: Proceed With Caution! Buckets That Bubble & More...

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
The current ones can be dimmed if you did not know that. There's a part right near the driver to turn it up or down. The newer one will just have an actual dial instead of using a flathead screwdriver. Not sure if that's what they are called up your way.
Ya totally you have to remove the driver and you can turn the dial but you gotta eye ball it then too. A dial. Dang. Haha!

A little update on the seed drop. I have moved the 4 seeds into their rockwool cubes and I should be planting the other 4 in their Solo cups later today. Last night when I checked, everything has popped. Incoming pics later today....

So here is how I do my soil plants....Nothing hard. Just a Solo cup with a plastic sandwich bag taped over the top to create their own humidity domes. I have found I like these better then one bigger one that holds them all. Just a preference though really.1590491821819.png

I have a few different soil plants going at the moment as well.....these are my ladies that will be going into the new room in a few weeks. Soil plants are as follow:

Power Glue
Jedi Glue
Shock Trauma
Expert Gorilla
Washing Machine
Cosmic Lights
Kimbo Kush

Some grow specs on what I am using and how I am using it...these will change some but I will note the changes...

Vegatative: Right now I am running a 3x3 tent and I am using a Mars-Hydro TS-3000 for the light. It's a bit overkill with around 50 watts per sq ft. I have 1 6in inline fan for exhaust and one 6 in fan for intake. Negative pressure. Inside I am running 2 fans. 1 for over the top of the light and drivers and the other to move the air around down by the plants. Basic setup...nothing fancy. I built the DWC buckets using Lowes's 5 gallon buckets painted black. Net pots were 6inches I believe for the DWC. Each bucket has 1 line with 1 plate like stone at the bottom. Distrubutes the bubbles more even IMO. I am giving them 20/4 lighting right now. No chiller on the buckets either. Temps in the tent 75-80f lights on with RH running in the 50% area. Using various training methods at the moment. All Dwc plants have been topped once. They will ONLY get 8 tops per plant.

Transition To Flower: I am going to give my DWC plants 4-6 wees of veg time prior to flipping. Supercropping will be done at this point. I then like to move them into my dark room for a period of AT LEAST 48 hours. I have noticed that I tend to see pistols faster using the transition before sending them into flower.

Flowering Room: So i have upgraded my flowering chambers. I used to use 2 different areas for this but I wanted to change it up a bit. I do not have pictures yet as I have plants going in there now. What I did....I extended my closet and turned it into a 5x8 room within a room. I have a drop down floor installed that will be used only for ponics. Lights used in this area as of now 2 x Mars Hydro TSL-2000s and 1 SP-250. I am going to be keeping my SP-250 but finding a new home for the TSL-2000's. I do have custom lights coming so that area will also take a note for change. * 12-12 lighting for the first 6 weeks then I lose 1 hour per week right too harvest. I drop my temps to the 75f range with RH staying right between 40-50% Mid 40's is the average. Spikes with lights out. I have 2 intakes with 3 different exhausts. Once I get my room empty....I'll show how I built everything and what I needed to do it.

Nutrients: For my DWC plants, they are being fed GH's Flora Series along with their brand of Cal-Mag. For my soil plants, I am giving them the Fox Farm trio along with GH's cal-mag. Soil plants are also in Fox Farm Ocean Forest. May add boosters late flower for DWC.

I am using an Apera PH-60 pen. Not really needed as much since my water is pretty spot on. I usually need to drop the PH about .5 per feed with a res change. I also use Hydroguard as well for the DWC plants.

A solid plan.

And about 6 weeks of veg...right when they offset the bud sites...that is when i like to bloom things now. I started relaxing on the rush.

They have to sex anyway (Heisen video showed me).
Yea always having a constant rotation makes things a little easier when it comes to patients of flipping and chopping. My soil plants will more then likely take the full 8 weeks of veg time but there's always one here and there that likes to outshine the others and move along at around 6 weeks. I can't wait to get the plan in motion though. Everything I got going on is making it hard to be able to sit back and enjoy the grows instead of always trying to improve something from the previous grow. At least I hope I accomplished it when its all said and done. But at least I got it how I want it now though.

Also noticed I have a Blue Tahoe going as well in soil...not sure how I missed it. Anyways, I removed the first nodes off my DWC plants today. 1 clone from each in a little home made bubble cloner. Hoping for 1 keeper out of the 4. Tossed 3 Bubba Kush freebies in my back yard today too. Not in the ground yet but all siting in solos for now.