Uncle Roms dirty debacles

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Congrats on seeing the kratky run through to finish. Looks good. šŸ¤©

I plan to do some outdoor Kratky stuff this year. I'll tag you if you're interested in following along. (y)
Iā€™m in!
Hey unc, what kinda smell are you getting from that black water Nigerian? Sheā€™s freakin beautiful siršŸ”„šŸ»āœŒšŸ»
Hmm kind of a cucumber rubber kushy smell. Iā€™m thinking it will evolve. Having different shit everywhere makes it hard to define specific smells.
Thanks!
How often are you harvesting?
Always. Lol. Perpetual.. itā€™s ending soon tho. Been a few years of this. Always something to be trimming. Flowering everyone out and tearing down my room to start over smaller. Going to be doing seed to harvest in a 3x3 or 2x4 havenā€™t decided.

spyralout

šŸŒ±šŸŒæšŸŒ²šŸ”„šŸ’Ø
Iā€™m in!

Hmm kind of a cucumber rubber kushy smell. Iā€™m thinking it will evolve. Having different shit everywhere makes it hard to define specific smells.
Thanks!

Always. Lol. Perpetual.. itā€™s ending soon tho. Been a few years of this. Always something to be trimming. Flowering everyone out and tearing down my room to start over smaller. Going to be doing seed to harvest in a 3x3 or 2x4 havenā€™t decided.
You're gonna need to change your thread title šŸ˜„

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
That extra foot will come in handy. Only reason not to is if the space allotted will accommodate the 2x4 better.
that's the one
Hmm.. if I do 2-4, I canā€™t really run the 315 cmh but it would be perfect for the two led rigs I have that are each good for a 2x2 footprint. I kinda like rectangles Iā€™ve learned.. I canā€™t ever make plants fit right in a square.. but the 3x3 is perfect for the cmh..

Thing is, Iā€™ll most likely build the chamber as opposed to using a tent. The room is unfinished and Iā€™m turning it into bedroom and building in the stealth (itā€™s got to pass the aunt Rom sleeping in that room test) grow chamber. I might just do something uncharacteristic and build a proper grow box.. maybe even no duct tape!
But anyways we could make it 2.3 x 4.7 ft if we wanted lol. If Iā€™m building it nothingā€™s gonna be bang on anyways so I might as well make it nice and ā€œcustomā€