Uncle Roms dirty debacles

Always. Lol. Perpetual.. it’s ending soon tho. Been a few years of this. Always something to be trimming. Flowering everyone out and tearing down my room to start over smaller. Going to be doing seed to harvest in a 3x3 or 2x4 haven’t decided.
[/QUOTE]
I run that way too and chop every 4-6 weeks on average. I was curious to know. I usually stick to 4 weeks each in 3 different areas but I also have another area just in case something needs more time. ( They usually do too )

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Hmm.. if I do 2-4, I can’t really run the 315 cmh but it would be perfect for the two led rigs I have that are each good for a 2x2 footprint. I kinda like rectangles I’ve learned.. I can’t ever make plants fit right in a square.. but the 3x3 is perfect for the cmh..

Thing is, I’ll most likely build the chamber as opposed to using a tent. The room is unfinished and I’m turning it into bedroom and building in the stealth (it’s got to pass the aunt Rom sleeping in that room test) grow chamber. I might just do something uncharacteristic and build a proper grow box.. maybe even no duct tape!
But anyways we could make it 2.3 x 4.7 ft if we wanted lol. If I’m building it nothing’s gonna be bang on anyways so I might as well make it nice and “custom”
Whatever you do. Try not to lose the Rom-esque touch. The resourcefulness and growing absolute fire from it all is one of the great things about you. I'm not saying to use a street sign that's been shot to shit with a shotgun as a light frame if you have a real light frame just because. But for example that simple kratky with a smiley face bucket grew a plant that beats some of the most sophisticated of setups out there. I think you get what I'm trying to say.

Keep on Rommin'
You're a total weed shaman
Sometimes you gotta eat top ramen
To keep on Bombin'

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Always. Lol. Perpetual.. it’s ending soon tho. Been a few years of this. Always something to be trimming. Flowering everyone out and tearing down my room to start over smaller. Going to be doing seed to harvest in a 3x3 or 2x4 haven’t decided.
I run that way too and chop every 4-6 weeks on average. I was curious to know. I usually stick to 4 weeks each in 3 different areas but I also have another area just in case something needs more time. ( They usually do too )
[/QUOTE]
On average I’ve been chopping weekly.. like ultra perpetual. 3 chambers and poopin a couple seeds once every week or two, everything flowing along. Lots of fun but very complicated and labour intensive.

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Whatever you do. Try not to lose the Rom-esque touch. The resourcefulness and growing absolute fire from it all is one of the great things about you. I'm not saying to use a street sign that's been shot to shit with a shotgun as a light frame if you have a real light frame just because. But for example that simple kratky with a smiley face bucket grew a plant that beats some of the most sophisticated of setups out there. I think you get what I'm trying to say.

Keep on Rommin'
You're a total weed shaman
Sometimes you gotta eat top ramen
To keep on Bombin'
Hawt 🔥! Nice bars mang.
For sure man. In the wise words of the great Jeezy
“I keep it gangster and they love that shit”
You know I’ll mount everything to a shot up street sign to keep it real.

Imagine how my room build is gonna go right quick 😆

Plenty more debacles for years to come.

On average I’ve been chopping weekly.. like ultra perpetual. 3 chambers and poopin a couple seeds once every week or two, everything flowing along. Lots of fun but very complicated and labour intensive.
[/QUOTE]
LOL isn't that the truth. I am stopping new seeds so I can empty out and start them all up from seeds at the same time.

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
LOL isn't that the truth. I am stopping new seeds so I can empty out and start them all up from seeds at the same time.
[/QUOTE]
Right on man. If i had my way, I’d never be flowering without something vegging, but ill most likely just have room for the one chamber.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Right on man. If i had my way, I’d never be flowering without something vegging, but ill most likely just have room for the one chamber.
[/QUOTE]
I know you got access to a backhoe. All that land surrounding you is just itching to get dug up. Plus if that weird "new SARS" from China ever makes it up there, you got an underground hideout with plenty of fresh oxygen coming from the plants.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
I know you got access to a backhoe. All that land surrounding you is just itching to get dug up. Plus if that weird "new SARS" from China ever makes it up there, you got an underground hideout with plenty of fresh oxygen coming from the plants.
I second this and make it big enough for me to have a room too. I'll move in tomorrow. Sneaking my babies across the border lmao.

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
[/QUOTE]
I second this and make it big enough for me to have a room too. I'll move in tomorrow. Sneaking my babies across the border lmao.
You guys are full of good ideas. 😆

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
You guys are full of good ideas. 😆
[/QUOTE]
Lmao, so we'll borrow a page from our friends south of the border. Extend that room into a loooonnngggaassss tunnel just to the US border. That way yougrow can make his journey up there. By the time it's all done, full on legalization will be everywhere and the tunnel will be preserved and cherished as a monument to "the struggle" and you guys will be on the cover of Time peeking your heads out with soot covered faces.

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
So I’m not able to change my thread name.. could be cause I’m bad at technology.. could be the way it is now..

Anyways this journal is now the official Synergy genetics fan club. Feel free to post what you would’ve posted in the junkyard testing journal here. Including anything you already posted there if you have the pics still. 🤙