Uncle Roms dirty debacles

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
Well, I'm going to post some here anyway homie. Just cleared my phone out though so I'll end up digging through my journal. But these are the 6 Granny Skunk I've started so far. I still need to start the cherry vanilla skunk though. They've been in veg for 6~ weeks now. Had a 100% germination rate with them. They are very hardy and extremely bushy. Obviously there are skunk smells but I'm also getting pine and even coffee strangely enough.IMG_20200205_222818.jpg

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Ok so.. my even sure what all went down but ScJedi s thread is back and he is no longer banned.. this is good. I got pretty angry there for a sec. my bad
It was a misunderstanding, anyone who made the I'm taking my ball home speech was removed. Those types tend to ruin the place with nasty messages and sabatoge in the back channels. People seem to think I removed the others because they wouldn't delete negative shit about me. That's a bald ass lie. Schwag wasn't even a mod so he dont even count. Amos was removed for constant trolling of threads playing sneakaboo and both sides of the fence. Red basically told me to fuck off after I tried to work it out with him. He had previously deleted post in a light giveaway contest but allowed another new member to be a troll.
To just settle it I removed all the mods to start over. After I was told to fuck off or asked to remove all there content I did it. Not everyone can see the whole story and I'm honestly moved past it. If people wanna be petty I can be petty to.

Scjedi was an honest mistake and I dont just delete someone's thread I have a beef with. Not how it works. If someone ask me to remove it or gives me the I'm taking my ball home speech with the fuck this place on the way out the door i gotta do what i gotta do to protect the privacy of members that may have given those people private info.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
View attachment 47582
View attachment 47583

I’ve noticed since last online that I am not a site supporter. This is unfortunate
View attachment 47584
Hope everyone is well this evening
I changed the requirements for site supporter. It was 1000 post and 5000 reaction points. But it seemed like everyone and the gramny was getting it cause I didn't realize. Once I changed the requirements it seemed people that didn't meet the new lost the badge. Your good man. Grandfathered in.

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Why do these "accidental" chucks sometimes kick out awesome stuff? My Sour Goji is in my avatar. Not really accidental but I pulled a few balls off late flowering Mother's Milk and rubbed it on a Goji bud.

Great looking plant you have there :alien:
Like Bob Ross says “happy accident”
Whenever I purposely pollinate something everything else has just a few beans lol.