Ufc

Who’s gonna win

• Dustin Poirier

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Am I the only one that wonders what the women fighters think about the round-card chicks?
I am pretty sure at least half of them probably say the same thing we do... "Her boyfriend CAN'T be hitting that right!"
Also - who else would like to see a few 3-round prelims with those bikini chicks beating each others ass? 😁
If I got to change a word in that sentence I would totally be down! (y)

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
If I got to change a word in the sentence I would totally be down! (y)
Half of those chicks have probably already ***leaked*** [wink wink] that shit already LOL.

I'm talking about maybe a round-robin last-chick-standing brawl where only the winner gets to keep her job and make the big bucks. Earn that shit! I want to see silicone exploding all over the ring! :ROFLMAO: Sorry but I have as much respect for them as they deserve. How many brain-dead selfie-models do you really need to walk around the ring holding a damn number?

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Im gonna have to put my money on gane though. He’s a Francis with kicks. And rarely gets touched. Totally controlled everyone he’s fought. I haven’t been so excited since the pigs ate my little brother. But I think who ever wins it’s gonna be quick. 0288B672-5FC4-4484-8350-3F41451A8E02.gif

larf

I'm going with Gane. The guy is super technical and doesn't have to pray for a takedown to win. He has to keep moving and finding angles. It may go to a decision though. I could see an explosive back and forth until they both gas out, then not have a way to finish.