Ufc

Who’s gonna win

• Dustin Poirier

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
I tell u a match id love to see happen wood be jon jones vs isreal adasuana.. May have spelt isreal's name wrong. Lol. Or jorge masvidal vs Connor McGregor.
The khabib vs Toni Ferguson shud be good. Id love to see Ferguson beat khabib's ass. And see McGregor get his ass whooped by Masvidal. Just my 2 cents ✌

18B

Master of Mayhem
Banned
If Tony is off his meds...and you tell him Kabib is the anti Christ...it will be a good fight.
The UFC has really just gone to shit lately...almost unwatchable...definitely not worth the ppv money and the fee for ESPN...
Only worth it if you pirate the feed.
John eyepoker Jones needs to start doing Coke again.
Sorry...just not a big fan anymore...the fight after the women's fight on the last ppv has become more of the norm than the exception.

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
If Tony is off his meds...and you tell him Kabib is the anti Christ...it will be a good fight.
The UFC has really just gone to shit lately...almost unwatchable...definitely not worth the ppv money and the fee for ESPN...
Only worth it if you pirate the feed.
John eyepoker Jones needs to start doing Coke again.
Sorry...just not a big fan anymore...the fight after the women's fight on the last ppv has become more of the norm than the exception.
Get into iptv and watch it for cheap...every time there is a ufc or boxing event its always on iptv.

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
anyone catch that Kimbo Slice fight a month or so back? super weird fight. guy walked in a circle stalking kimbo and kicking his legs for 3 rounds straight

remember watching his backyard tapes growing up and now hes in the Ufc. cant wait to see who he fights next. guy is a monster

18B

Master of Mayhem
Banned
anyone catch that Kimbo Slice fight a month or so back? super weird fight. guy walked in a circle stalking kimbo and kicking his legs for 3 rounds straight

remember watching his backyard tapes growing up and now hes in the Ufc. cant wait to see who he fights next. guy is a monster
Kimbo Slice is dead...he ain't fighting nothing but worms bro.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Kimbo Slice is dead...he ain't fighting nothing but worms bro.
Kevin Ferguson, better known as Kimbo Slice, was a Bahamian-American mixed martial artist, boxer, professional wrestler and occasional actor. He became noted for mutual combat street fights which were spread across the Internet, leading Rolling Stone to call him "The King of the Web Brawlers". Wikipedia
Born: February 8, 1974, Nassau, The Bahamas
Died: June 6, 2016, Northwest Medical Center, Margate, FL

Yup he ded

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Oh shit Ufc had me fooled saw 2020 and then had to read the fine print. match was from 2009. must be replaying shit bc of covid

edit: cant believe dudes dead. never even heard anything about. shows how much i watch ufc lol

Last edited:

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Kevin Ferguson, better known as Kimbo Slice, was a Bahamian-American mixed martial artist, boxer, professional wrestler and occasional actor. He became noted for mutual combat street fights which were spread across the Internet, leading Rolling Stone to call him "The King of the Web Brawlers". Wikipedia
Born: February 8, 1974, Nassau, The Bahamas
Died: June 6, 2016, Northwest Medical Center, Margate, FL

Yup he ded
you no what he died from ?

edit: heart failure. I guess i wont ever see him fight again