The Upward Spyral

Texagonian

Outlaw
Thanks Tex appreciate that and the tidbit. They won't stop stretching had to bend em a bit and make some light swaps. Still not done but good enough for now...exhausted 😶😴
Yes, I saw the plants looking very stout. Like you said though. It’s a learning experience and you have the support from several experience levels so I’m sure things will only get better for you. How are you liking your megacrop? I got a sample bag and couldn’t wait to use it, the plants reaction was positive and almost immediate. I think I’ll be going back for more but have a huge stockpile of all kinds of stuff man. I have a garden supply and seed buying addiction. 🤪🤣🤣

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Yes, I saw the plants looking very stout. Like you said though. It’s a learning experience and you have the support from several experience levels so I’m sure things will only get better for you. How are you liking your megacrop? I got a sample bag and couldn’t wait to use it, the plants reaction was positive and almost immediate. I think I’ll be going back for more but have a huge stockpile of all kinds of stuff man. I have a garden supply and seed buying addiction. 🤪🤣🤣
We're only 2 days in on megacrop but so far so good. Also got the bloom booster. Megacrop stinks lol but it dissipates quickly. The one part thing is really nice. Ph has been holding steady. The clearance thing is the main thing concerning me right now. A few burnt leaves. And they're probably not done stretching. Some crazy shit man. It would be awesome to see them go with no height restrictions. Thanks for the support 👊

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
We're only 2 days in on megacrop but so far so good. Also got the bloom booster. Megacrop stinks lol but it dissipates quickly. The one part thing is really nice. Ph has been holding steady. The clearance thing is the main thing concerning me right now. A few burnt leaves. And they're probably not done stretching. Some crazy shit man. It would be awesome to see them go with no height restrictions. Thanks for the support 👊
Yea, it is crazy, i'm convinced if I grew bridezilla outside it would be as tall as my house😂😂

Texagonian

Outlaw
I hear you on the height thing man. If I could get my wife to fully evacuate my space where my stuff is I’d just line the walls and make it a full on room. Wishful thinking 😂 I’m lucky like you that she’s involved and supports what I do so I count my blessings there. I agree about the megacrop stinking but I just have to say it is way less than some of the other nutrients out there as far as smell. I’ve used some stuff and still do use some outside that my wife and kids call poo juice. Makes me laugh every time I mix it and go to feed. Anytime on the support man, it’s cool to see what other folks are doing and seeing the issues they might be having. Some people can say yes, I’ve been there and learned not to do that anymore or there will be some that are like holy shit, I didn’t think of that and I’m glad I saw this. Luckily I don’t see the ones that are like dude, you did it all wrong and your a dumb ass because you didn’t do it my way blah blah blah😂. Good times!👊🏻✌🏻

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Spyr phenomenal job on the defoliation! Acting like you went too hard. You barely touched them! It'll look like you never touched them ina few days. Glad you went with the red change. Like I said I had no idea but it just seemed to be on the safe side of things.
Thanks man. Yea I'm starting to see some growth back already haha. Startin to get hairy in there 👌

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Best we can do for now
Replaced hps with two blurples to gain headspace. Supposedly 260 actual watts per blurple so close to the 600. Raised the temp 2-3 degrees hotter. We have two temp probes, one from the AC Infinity fan and one module from a remote base unit. We moved the module to hang in the middle of the tent amongst the plants. 5-6 degree difference. Maybe heat might not be as bad an issue as we thought. Grabbed onto the trunks of the plants and could feel how cold they were from the chilled water. Could this also be a factor in combatting heat?