The Upward Spyral

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Whoever did this is amazing. That fear and loathing stitch pin is tough af. I saw the bong one, just wish it was drawn better. That dab rig one is sick.
View attachment 13045
I like this one but I'd have to redraw it with a blunt lol.View attachment 13041
This is my favorite tho.View attachment 13042
View attachment 13044
Cool man pick one she'll see what colors and materials we have to work with. Shit ton of glitter if you like the bling. That shit is like the herpes of the craft world, it spreads EVERYWHERE lmao

Here's something she did recently
We smoke a shit ton of joints so we can never have enough rolling trays

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
After switching to megacrop (complete system drain and change out), we've been having a few issues (for the most part not megacrop related).
- before megacrop on GH3, ppm would drop while ph stayed steady or a slight drop. Leveled out in the low-mid 800 range. Means plant is taking in nutrients well. Dosed a bit high on megacrop, 850 or so. PPM rose every day while ph stayed or dropped a bit. Maybe nute lockout? Tried diluting the epi and res with ph'd RO water. Dropped it down to the 700s but it started climbing again closer to 800. Decided to flush overnight with ph'd RO.
- discovered a slight leak on one of the bulkheads. Maybe tightening the nut some more (they're already pretty tight) would fix it but there's no way we can lift the plant and get in there now (or is there?) Small enough leak to ride through the run if no other leaks pop up. Maybe slap some silicone or similar on there next change out.
- some leaves up top have this "bumpy rash" look on the serrated edges. You have to be really close to see them. Not sure if it was there before megacrop but we noticed it now. Here are some pics, sorry for the lighting:
Zoom on the serrations
Pretty good example, zoom on the leaves to the right of the bud

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
After switching to megacrop (complete system drain and change out), we've been having a few issues (for the most part not megacrop related).
- before megacrop on GH3, ppm would drop while ph stayed steady or a slight drop. Leveled out in the low-mid 800 range. Means plant is taking in nutrients well. Dosed a bit high on megacrop, 850 or so. PPM rose every day while ph stayed or dropped a bit. Maybe nute lockout? Tried diluting the epi and res with ph'd RO water. Dropped it down to the 700s but it started climbing again closer to 800. Decided to flush overnight with ph'd RO.
- discovered a slight leak on one of the bulkheads. Maybe tightening the nut some more (they're already pretty tight) would fix it but there's no way we can lift the plant and get in there now (or is there?) Small enough leak to ride through the run if no other leaks pop up. Maybe slap some silicone or similar on there next change out.
- some leaves up top have this "bumpy rash" look on the serrated edges. You have to be really close to see them. Not sure if it was there before megacrop but we noticed it now. Here are some pics, sorry for the lighting:
View attachment 13254
Zoom on the serrations
View attachment 13255
You think maybe your plants could just be eating less also? I had to bump my bridezilla down quite a bit after the stretch

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
View attachment 13254
Zoom on the serrations
View attachment 13255
I had a plant that looked like that. None of the others on the same run had this characteristic, so I just chalked it up to phenotype. It was a male so I keeled it!

FC30D7CF-C3F6-499C-A15C-91D97265EA40.jpeg