The Upward Spyral

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲πŸ”₯πŸ’¨
That's what I do when I take so many pictures for the large updates. I just write down on a piece of paper who it is, and how many pics throughout the entire photo shoot.

For instance.

BA1 (3), BA2 (4), GP1 (4), GP2 (6), GP3 (3), etc.

Then I download them to my computer and reference the paper to label them all on the laptop. Maybe there's a more efficient way, but for not being very technically savvy, that's what I figured out works for me.

Those new pics with the camera look awesome @spyralout
Thanks man. The only other thing I can think of that would be more efficient is to have a laptop handy and directly enter into a spreadsheet for easier reference and the ability to "CTRL-F" (find) keywords in the spreadsheet vs. manually writing and searching the paper. But I don't have a laptop and my GF won't like me hogging hers up for weed pics lol. She uses it for all of her projects.

I'm learning how the different lighting and zoom comes into play, especially when flash is needed. This thing has 40x optical zoom. So if I bring the camera up close at zero zoom, the flash will wash everything out. If I stand back and zoom in, the flash is much less intense on the pic. But it's weird, some angles make the plant look "layered" onto a blurred background, and some have focus on everything. Gonna be a lot more experimenting coming up. For on the fly pic posts, phone is better for every reason other than quality.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲πŸ”₯πŸ’¨
Thread has moved fast since I was last here.Thanks for the tag Spyral. Looks there!!!! She's all reveged n shit. Nooooice!πŸ‘
You gonna clone her or run her again?
I've gone 3 runs before.2 max is all I do now IF I do re-run a reveg.
Thanks man it's coming along much more robust and faster than I expected. Gonna let her grow and grab some clones to hopefully keep a mom or bonsai if I ever get to that. I might flower her out again if I can squeeze her in. Good tip on the 2 run max thing - that's 'sperience talking and I can take your advice to the bank πŸ‘Š

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Yes you could, but then they'd no longer be after-buds they'd be flowered-for-a-long-ass-time buds LMAO πŸ˜‚
They don't taste the same as a fully ripened plant with fresh terps. Probably full of nanners too at that point. Stoner Science 101- Perhaps it's all the reveg juices filling the plant with veg hormones & stuff.
The taste & smell profile suck IMO but if you have enough to roll a spliff,vape,bong hit etc... you'll sleep well.
Lol C'mon I know I'm not the only one who has manicured reveg bud,dried it,and tried to cure it when caught in between harvests,or out of sheer desepration!πŸ‘€πŸ€£πŸ˜

*kicks can*

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲πŸ”₯πŸ’¨
They don't taste the same as a fully ripened plant with fresh terps. Probably full of nanners too at that point. Stoner Science 101- Perhaps it's all the reveg juices filling the plant with veg hormones & stuff.
The taste & smell profile suck IMO but if you have enough to roll a spliff,vape,bong hit etc... you'll sleep well.
Lol C'mon I know I'm not the only one who has manicured reveg bud,dried it,and tried to cure it when caught in between harvests,or out of sheer desepration!πŸ‘€πŸ€£πŸ˜

*kicks can*
Well since this is my first reveg and I have some sitting on a paper plate just chillin I will definitely try it even if my GF won't lol. There is also one little bud left on the plant :unsure:

As for the nanners. Would that mean that I could collect "reversed pollen" and/or the plant could pollinate itself if I put it into flower right now?

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Well since this is my first reveg and I have some sitting on a paper plate just chillin I will definitely try it even if my GF won't lol. There is also one little bud left on the plant :unsure:

As for the nanners. Would that mean that I could collect "reversed pollen" and/or the plant could pollinate itself if I put it into flower right now?
MY nanner reference was in response to yougrow's post about taking a full plant a month past ripeness.

If I'm not mistaken,any pollen from a female would be considered "fem" pollen. I haven't had a reveg spit pollen or a nanner from the hormonal stress revegging causes.
That's a whole nother experiment lol.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲πŸ”₯πŸ’¨
MY nanner reference was in response to yougrow's post about taking a full plant a month past ripeness.

If I'm not mistaken,any pollen from a female would be considered "fem" pollen. I haven't had a reveg spit pollen or a nanner from the hormonal stress revegging causes.
That's a whole nother experiment lol.
Gotcha that makes sense now. I see more reveg in my future so I might be experimenting right along with ya.

Texagonian

Outlaw