The Upward Spyral

Rosinallday

Super Active Member
Christmas at our pad this year

View attachment 37851
'79 Xmas Tree Bud. Started up the Yule log from the RDWC and F&D harvest trunks using trim as the kindling.

View attachment 37852
That's my GF using the blunt-o-scope as a guide to pass out buds to stoners in need. That's me pushing the sled for a boost. Don't worry, I don't have to pull the sled. We're testers for a new autopilot sled made by this guy (we gifted him some samplers):
View attachment 37855
Give it a sec Mr. Musk. Wait for it...wait for it...
View attachment 37856
That's right Elon. You ain't never smoked no weed like this befo'. Crept UP on yo weird genius ass didn't it?

View attachment 37853
Ok back to work. Lotta people need the weed!

Happy Holidays 😄
He puffs it like a cigar. Inhale like a real man!!

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Yessir,it is working. I'd suggest not trimming the roots. She's revegging already,her roots have adjusted to the lack of biomass to rootmass ratio already<<<(damn that made me sound kinda smart) Low light levels....like not flowering strength and low ppm feeding.

I reveged ESO's Dyno Berry Bites under a 15 watt led spotlight under 14/10 veg schedule.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Yessir,that's about right for where she's at. I have NEVER done rdwc,nor dwc so I'm mot keen on growth rates and reveg rates. I'd think it to be faster/ efficient since the roots are free aren't hindered by media.(lit-up stoner rambling)

This is just me,but I'm of the belief that every living organism needs rest. A LOT of folks reveg under 24/0 and are very succesful with that regiment. If you veg under 24/0 I feel ya.

They really don't need any "special" attention.Low light or par or photon count,lumens...lol whatever the correct term is and low-medium ppm feeds.Of course a good environment(temp,RH&VPD) is conducive to good reveg growth or any growth for that matter.

You're good Spyral,she has already reveged. Just another waiting game now,keep doing what you are doing,you'll have clones of her in 2 weeks max!

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Yessir,that's about right for where she's at. I have NEVER done rdwc,nor dwc so I'm mot keen on growth rates and reveg rates. I'd think it to be faster/ efficient since the roots are free aren't hindered by media.(lit-up stoner rambling)

This is just me,but I'm of the belief that every living organism needs rest. A LOT of folks reveg under 24/0 and are very succesful with that regiment. If you veg under 24/0 I feel ya.

They really don't need any "special" attention.Low light or par or photon count,lumens...lol whatever the correct term is and low-medium ppm feeds.Of course a good environment(temp,RH&VPD) is conducive to good reveg growth or any growth for that matter.

You're good Spyral,she has already reveged. Just another waiting game now,keep doing what you are doing,you'll have clones of her in 2 weeks max!
Thanks for your assessment and insight man, much appreciated 👊

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Ok. So we got a lotta cool AF people on here that have a super passion for the plant. We gotta pool together and fund a trip for a rep or 2 - a chuckers ambassador so to speak - to go to all these landrace type places on an obscure (or undiscovered) strain foray. We can all say "fuck yea sign me up for that shit" but we gotta be REAL about it. I'm talking, most people have a day job, family, kids, dogs, etc. So they wouldn't be eligible by default. But for people without these obligations, or have a situation that would allow them the time to do so without major repercussions, we can support. Let's go find some landrace shit like Vietnam Bomb and find a cut to call it Agent Orange or some shit. We know that the key to all these badass genetics are from landraces.

All kidding aside, I think it could work.
Let's send @Schwaggy P and @Heathenraider. I bet @Phylex would be down 😉. We could make a movie/documentary. Who can help me with the screenplay?

Ok. So we got a lotta cool AF people on here that have a super passion for the plant. We gotta pool together and fund a trip for a rep or 2 - a chuckers ambassador so to speak - to go to all these landrace type places on an obscure (or undiscovered) strain foray. We can all say "fuck yea sign me up for that shit" but we gotta be REAL about it. I'm talking, most people have a day job, family, kids, dogs, etc. So they wouldn't be eligible by default. But for people without these obligations, or have a situation that would allow them the time to do so without major repercussions, we can support. Let's go find some landrace shit like Vietnam Bomb and find a cut to call it Agent Orange or some shit. We know that the key to all these badass genetics are from landraces.

Let's send @Schwaggy P and @Heathenraider. I bet @Phylex would be down 😉. We could make a movie/documentary. Who can help me with the screenplay?
I think a more feasible option would be doing a larger scale pheno hunt of 2-3k plants. With so many breeders etc. with great genetic/plants it’d be easy for beans to get out to members wanting to find an elite level cut. I like running lots of plants/variety so I have different options but doing large pheno hunts for elite clones intrigues me. If this next run goes okay I may do 1-200 Heisenbeans late winter. You’d have to become a lot more comfortable with culling plants though.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
I think a more feasible option would be doing a larger scale pheno hunt of 2-3k plants. With so many breeders etc. with great genetic/plants it’d be easy for beans to get out to members wanting to find an elite level cut. I like running lots of plants/variety so I have different options but doing large pheno hunts for elite clones intrigues me. If this next run goes okay I may do 1-200 Heisenbeans late winter. You’d have to become a lot more comfortable with culling plants though.
I love both ideas!
If the crew heading to the jungle needs someone to constantly complain about the bugs and shit lemme know. I m also pro at cooking over a fire and handy with a machete. The complaining is my main strength tho.
Yea I like that idea too! I had to take some out today. I am going to have to get better at culling if I like it or not.

Toe tags from some males KIA
20191226_153854.jpg

This male I transplanted from F&D to Happy Frog. There's something about it that catches my eye. I'm trying to get it back into veg. I'll cull it if it doesn't turn out to be anything good.

20191226_135737.jpg

20191226_135955.jpg

20191226_140204.jpg
This fine tooth comb pattern is getting me.
Schwaggy Afghan Skunk

Last edited:

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Shoutout to @Capt C for the great suggestion. Da Buddha "seconds" flower vape. Added my 25% discount from a previous grinder purchase and we were at a bit over $100 with the 17 different Colorado taxes they put on the order 😂

IMG_20191227_123031.jpg

IMG_20191227_124758.jpg

IMG_20191227_124632.jpg

IMG_20191227_123956.jpg

IMG_20191227_124319.jpg
This is the only blemish we could find 👍

20191227_130808.jpg
Left to Right
God O War #4
Punch Buggy #1
Sunset Wedding #3

We had to try GOW #4 first. Oh man. The flavors were INSANE. Fresh zesty pine and sweet mint back end. The high was much more different than a joint. No combustion. Smell dissipates within an hour, less if there's air moving. Some future smoke reports may incorporate this style of consumption.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I am banned from Vietnam , seems that Young Lady in the 747 bathroom had Royal blood , They have a cut off testicles warrant out for Me , Thailand I am ok

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Shoutout to @Capt C for the great suggestion. Da Buddha "seconds" flower vape. Added my 25% discount from a previous grinder purchase and we were at a bit over $100 with the 17 different Colorado taxes they put on the order 😂

View attachment 38411

View attachment 38412

View attachment 38413

View attachment 38414

View attachment 38415
This is the only blemish we could find 👍

View attachment 38416
Left to Right
God O War #4
Punch Buggy #1
Sunset Wedding #3

We had to try GOW #4 first. Oh man. The flavors were INSANE. Fresh zesty pine and sweet mint back end. The high was much more different than a joint. No combustion. Smell dissipates within an hour, less if there's air moving. Some future smoke reports may incorporate this style of consumption.
Shit i didn't know there was a safety sticker on it. I lifted mine up sure as shit i got one on mine.LOL I have been using this unit for over 5 years. If there is a way to hurt yourself with this unit im sure i would have discovered it by now. I have forgot to turn it off many nights . @spyralout check out some of the glass temperature knobs they make. They also sell a thick glass oil diffuser to fit on top of the unit . You can put different scented wax melts to help with what little odor there is from vaping. They also sell the whip hose in several different colors. I have tried looking around for this hose and have been unsuccessful in locating it. Other than the company itself. Everything i tried was not as nice and flexible.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Shit i didn't know there was a safety sticker on it. I lifted mine up sure as shit i got one on mine.LOL I have been using this unit for over 5 years. If there is a way to hurt yourself with this unit im sure i would have discovered it by now. I have forgot to turn it off many nights . @spyralout check out some of the glass temperature knobs they make. They also sell a thick glass oil diffuser to fit on top of the unit . You can put different scented wax melts to help with what little odor there is from vaping. They also sell the whip hose in several different colors. I have tried looking around for this hose and have been unsuccessful in locating it. Other than the company itself. Everything i tried was not as nice and flexible.
Lol! The unit is solid. It ain't cheaply made. The bag alone is heavy duty puffy. Good tips. Good to know that there are a bunch of accessories for it. Would be good to use in a hotel.