The Upward Spyral

spyralout

๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’จ

spyralout

๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’จ
Man! I been busy A.F! That being said I am a complete slacker in comparison to what yโ€™all have going on. I gotta step up my game @spyralout ๐Ÿ˜‚ Killing it man, good job๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿป
Hey Tex! Thanks man! I hear ya, it's been tough to keep up with everything lol. We're nearing the finish line with the RDWC, at least a couple of the plants. They look totally different today, this is one of the most exciting yet nerve wracking parts, it's so fucking humid in there, it hit 80% at one point today, we had to turn on the AC to dry it out ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

spyralout

๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’จ
I hear ya man! Yโ€™all got it on lock down though. I keep watching the updates and keep getting my mind blown. Too bad I wasnโ€™t a bit closer or Iโ€™d come running with snips in hand. Yโ€™all gonna wet or dry trim or undecided?
Thanks for the thought man! IDK how you like to trim that much lol. Dry trim. I wanna catch it before it dries too much. It's like parts of the plant dry a lot quicker than others and we'll get 50/50 too dry/just right. I really wanna get @Capt C method to work. Less trimming would be awesome. I think I may spring for trim bins and chikisimas.

spyralout

๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’จ
Fade pics - Week 8 Day 52

Sunset Wedding #3 - fade colors literally look like a sunset ๐ŸŒ‡๐ŸŒ†

20191120_002623.jpg

20191120_002947.jpg
Looks like a crab creature using its claws to cherry pick a nug

20191120_003124.jpg
Resembles the color of a ripening mango

20191120_003046.jpg

Punch Buggy/Purple Crash #1

20191120_002712.jpg
Dark purple accentuating the serrations

20191120_002830.jpgFascinating how the plant chooses which areas and even specific clusters of leaves to express richer purples vs lighter concentrations. Starts in the middle and spreads outward. There is an especially higher concentration on this particular bud site when compared to the others.

20191120_002914.jpg

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower

View attachment 31105

View attachment 31106

View attachment 31107

View attachment 31108

View attachment 31109

View attachment 31110Fascinating how the plant chooses which areas and even specific clusters of leaves to express richer purples vs lighter concentrations. Starts in the middle and spreads outward. There is an especially higher concentration on this particular bud site when compared to the others.

View attachment 31111
My favorite part! Those colors are beautiful! You're killing it!!๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy

View attachment 31105

View attachment 31106

View attachment 31107

View attachment 31108

View attachment 31109

View attachment 31110Fascinating how the plant chooses which areas and even specific clusters of leaves to express richer purples vs lighter concentrations. Starts in the middle and spreads outward. There is an especially higher concentration on this particular bud site when compared to the others.

View attachment 31111
Well done my friend. I am really starting to see what a influence the CMH has on the color fading on my grow this round. The outskirts of the garden gets more cob light and is not near as faded as the center that primarily gets the CMH. I had a conversation the other day with a professional grower in my area about your findings on my hybrid light. He attributed the carpet of trichomes to the CMH light. He said it had the best spectrum of all lights and was closest to the real sun spectrums . He also said that was pretty close to the way they set their grows up with the CMH's in the center surrounded by led's. All here say but i thought you would find it interesting.

spyralout

๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’จ
Well done my friend. I am really starting to see what a influence the CMH has on the color fading on my grow this round. The outskirts of the garden gets more cob light and is not near as faded as the center that primarily gets the CMH. I had a conversation the other day with a professional grower in my area about your findings on my hybrid light. He attributed the carpet of trichomes to the CMH light. He said it had the best spectrum of all lights and was closest to the real sun spectrums . He also said that was pretty close to the way they set their grows up with the CMH's in the center surrounded by led's. All here say but i thought you would find it interesting.
Thanks Capt! The Sunset Wedding is getting a decent chunk of CMH. I was able to get a semi good look at one of the buds under it just by pic zoom (not scope) and well...they look fuzzier than the other nugs. Looks like we'll get a good representation of a 2-pheno (or more?) plant after all. I did notice that the leaves under the CMH are much more maroon red vs. the other leaves which are more tequila sunrise.

spyralout

๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’จ
Yeah I felt the same tbh. You're definitely headed down that road tho. The perfect job will be waiting. If not you'll have a great job doing it for all the chuckers/breeders here.
Thanks for the encouragement and vote of confidence. Seriously. That means a lot to me. ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘ I really enjoy this plant just us much as everyone else here and to be able to just do what I've been doing so far has been beyond what I ever expected.