The Upward Spyral

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Damn @spyralout ! Sorry to hear about the root rot on the space invasion but just a glance at the plant in the picture and I couldn’t tell. Y’all are busy af! Good to see what you got going on man. Hope y’all are doing good✌🏻
You can tell something was really wrong. I got too busy and left the totes on autopilot for a bit. Those yellow crinkled up leaves were just yellow at first but then got like that in about 3 nights. I think it was the plant I thought was male but after a few days outta the tote it showed female so I put it back in.
More stuff to show you all, everything is competing for time right now. But time doesn't wait for anyone and some things need to charge forward 👍

TigerTanks

Insanely Active Member
View attachment 27889
Replaced the Roleandro 2 COB (180w) with this EnjoYield (120w) (good find @Uncle Romulus). Look at the different spectrums. Left is Viparspectra PAR 600 with just the white switch on. Middle EnjoYield 3500K SMD I think. Right is Viparspectra 600 reflector series with both Veg and Bloom switches on. Shining in the back middle is a 315 CMH Philips 3100K.
Hopefully these will all be repurposed by the next run.
Looks like my menagerie of lights! Week8
9B8C525F-F73B-46BE-A5E3-DF7759B3DE78.jpeg

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
My bad man, I must’ve been confused on the pics. Sorry to hear about the rot. Have you tried to soak the plant in a h2o2 mix and water or is it not worth saving at this point. I’m sure with everything you have going one loss is better than a bunch. Take it easy man✌🏻
Yes trying h2o2 soak. I hate losing plants seriously. But I be a cold hearted killa lately 😬😬😬

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
F&D Totes 5 & 6 - Start Week 1 Veg

View attachment 28350

View attachment 28351
BFT = Blunt Force Trauma (reg - GK Genetics - @Phylex)
GP = Ground Pounder (reg - GK Genetics - @Phylex)
CM = Citrus Milf (fem - 3Thirteen Seeds - @HydroRed)
PP = Purple Primate (fem - 3Thirteen Seeds - @HydroRed)
SCJ = Sin City Juice (reg - 3Thirteen Seeds - @HydroRed)

Rapid Rooter Tray (Prep for Totes 7 & 8)

View attachment 28353
View attachment 28354
F&D Totes 7 & 8
SAS = Schwaggy's Afghan Skunk (reg - Schwaggy's Seeds @Schwaggy P)
ASS = Appalachian Super Skunk (reg - Schwaggy's Seeds @Schwaggy P)
BLOG = Berry Lights OG #4 (reg - Easty's Treats @Easty)
CC = Cowboy Cookies (reg - Greenpoint @Gu~~~ [courtesy of @jpcyan])
TB = Texas Butter (reg - Greenpoint @Gu~~~ [courtesy of @jpcyan])

2 Liter/Half Gallon Competition
GOWC = God O War [Comp] (reg - GK Genetics @Phylex)
GC = Green Crack S1BX1 (reg - Schwaggy's Seeds @Schwaggy P)
PC = Purple Cake (fem - Greenpoint @Heisenbeans)

In similar fashion, I will give brief, periodic updates in each of your respective threads. More details will be presented in my thread and elaborated on as needed. Please let me know if you do not wish to see any updates posted on your thread.

Thank you everyone for giving us the opportunity to run your genetics!
Aaahh I c.. some flood and drain totes! Me likes!