PICK YOUR OWN
End of Week 2 Veg (Flip 12/12 tonight)

View attachment 26263

View attachment 26264
View attachment 26265
9PB = 9 Pound Blueberry (@Phylex)
XF = X-Files
(@Phylex)
9PB going fucking nuts. These totes run 20 min flood time every 4 hours (vs. 15 min on the flowering totes). Looks like the extra time is paying off. 9PB #3 πŸ‘€ 9PB #2, the mutant runt, looks like it's straightening itself out. XF #3 & #4 chugging right along. Nice uniformity on XF #3. XF #1 & #2 are damped off replacements and are about a week behind.

View attachment 26268
View attachment 26269
DBB = Dynoberry Bites (@thenotsoesoteric)
CNC = Cookies n Chem (@macsnax)
DDB = Double Dawg Biscuits (@macsnax)
HH = Heathen Hammer (@Heathenraider)

Holy shit look at both DBB plants absolutely loving the regimen. We were puffin in between the tents and my GF looks over and points - "What's that one? And the one below it. I like those two." The squat uniformity on DBB #1 is very appealing. CNC, DDB, and HH coming right along. Check out the broad teeth on HH #2 blades. They're like on the back edge of a Rambo knife. I bet if they were thick enough you could make keys from them lol.

Some of the plants from both totes are "skinny bushing it up" around and down the main stem under the canopy. They're smaller leaves being covered by the big top leaves spreading out. I've noticed that only some plants do this. If left to grow out for a longer period of time in veg (over 4 weeks), this "skinny bush" turns into a long flowing dress of sorts on the plant. It doesn't spread out like the top.
Very nice man, idk how but I don't get notifications for your thread until you tag me every week? πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲πŸ”₯πŸ’¨
Begin Week 4 Flower - UC RDWC

20191019_191528.jpg
UC RDWC 2.1.JPG
SW = Sunset Wedding
PB = Punch Buggy/Purple Crash
GW = God O War

20191019_191542.jpg
OK where do we start?
- Last week PB #3 hermed hard, so the decision was made to replace it with @Phylex's God O War #1 from the flood and drain. 1 week less veg. The roots were packed in the 5.5" x 5.5" square pot. A few days after transplanting we decided to pull it out and untangle the roots from the hydroton. We laid the roots back in, piled in the hydroton and here we are.
- Stretch on the back row of plants (Sunset Wedding) was literally 4" per day for the last 6 days. SW #2 had to be bent down via yo-yo because it reached pass the CMH 😬 so much for a true SCROG lol. Missed opportunities, time constraints, life, etc. all contributed to the lack of management. At least the nets are organizing the branches somewhat. Let it ride.

20191019_191635.jpg
GW #1 - not doing too bad considering a pretty intense transplant.
20191019_191644.jpg

20191019_191937.jpg
The leaves are taco-ing so hard that it looks like a pure sativa. Moving the lights up hasn't helped. Temps are about 80F or less, RH 55 lights on, 64 lights off, so a little high, but it shouldn't be causing this issue. Otherwise a very pretty plant, spider-like.

20191019_191708.jpg
Punch Buggy #1 - LOL WTF. My GF is going to try and defol while I'm out on a biz trip for the next week. If I reach in there my whole forearm gets swallowed up
Homer_Weedbush.gif

20191019_191733.jpg

20191019_191745.jpg

πŸ‘‡

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲πŸ”₯πŸ’¨
PB#1 cont'd
20191019_191752.jpg

20191019_191803.jpg
Sweet Tarts and Grape Licorice Candy. There is a definite "Purple" taste with a twist. Very curious how this is going to develop. There are a shit ton more bud sites. This former mutant is now a monster.

20191019_192121.jpg
Sunset Wedding #3 - praying hard. Noticed something. The two biggest plants are both under Viparspectra PAR600 series. This one also catches CMH on the left. So it will probably have different bud structure on different sides of the plant.

20191019_192139.jpg

20191019_192152.jpg

20191019_192205.jpg
Several 13 bladers, mostly 11 and 9 bladers. No obvious smells yet, all very subtle and nothing that stands out. This plant is in the sweet spot of the tent it seems.

20191019_191623.jpg
Sunset Wedding #2 - This is the plant that stretched the hardest. It blew right past the CMH hood so we had to yo-yo it down. Note how it kinda supercropped and then made a u-turn back up through the net overnight. Weird burned top, nowhere near touching a light but the COBs may be the culprit.

πŸ‘‡

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲πŸ”₯πŸ’¨
The Pond Update - Addition of 4x3 propagation tent

20191019_193404.jpg

20191019_193712.jpg

20191019_193736.jpg
Soon to be home for seedlings/clones/moms/bonsais. What are those sitting on the rack? :whistle:
Big shoutout to my GF for coordinating all of this, it went up in no time. She is really good at setting up tents, she has set up all four so far. Won't be the last time ;)

It all fits in the pond with space to check them all. The side window of the 5x5 could use a bit more space but this will do until the next run, where we can scoot the tent just a bit closer to the res rack. :)

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲πŸ”₯πŸ’¨
F&D Tote 2 & 3 - End of Week 2 Veg, Beginning of Week 1 Flip 12/12

20191019_232854.jpg

Tote 1 & 2 (right) 3 weeks ahead of Tote 3 & 4 (left).

20191019_232910.jpg
Sprayed down with Plant Therapy. Whiteflies here and there. Sticky traps have not been that effective. The spray worked much better.

There's some open space next to these totes. There are also vacancies in the tent where these toted started. I see a pattern here πŸ˜—

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲πŸ”₯πŸ’¨
20191020_010510.jpg
Blunt Force Trauma (4 Reg) - @Phylex
Ground Pounder (4 Reg) - @Phylex
Citrus Milf (2 Fem) - @HydroRed
Purple Primate (2 Fem) - @HydroRed
Sin City Juice (4 Reg) - @HydroRed

Prep for F&D Tote 5 (@Phylex) and Tote 6 (@HydroRed)

- All quick checked for volcano (no microscope)
- For shits n giggles, each strain's designated #1 seed is the biggest one for that strain.
- @Phylex's Blunt Force Trauma beans were the darkest I've seen by far. Like a dark wood varnish with black stripes. All 3 of @HydroRed's strains had large beans; Citrus Milf were HUGE, biggest yet. Very nice job on the robustnesses and aesthetically pleasing specimens, gentlemen πŸ‘
- 1 Extra Seed in the packs of Citrus Milf and Sin City Juice (thanks Red!)
- No scuffing, dry seed drop n go in Rapid Rooters

Hopefully there will be something above ground by the time I return from my trip. Catching a plane in a few hours πŸ›«

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
View attachment 26378

- For shits n giggles, each strain's designated #1 seed is the biggest one for that strain.
- @Phylex's Blunt Force Trauma beans were the darkest I've seen by far. Like a dark wood varnish with black stripes. All 3 of @HydroRed's strains had large beans; Citrus Milf were HUGE, biggest yet. Very nice job on the robustnesses and aesthetically pleasing specimens, gentlemen πŸ‘

Hopefully there will be something above ground by the time I return from my trip. Catching a plane in a few hours πŸ›«
Good stuff bro and thanks for the seed descriptions. Lotta folks dont seem to mention that anymore. Everyone is usually so focused on bud haha. The Purple Primates are the only ones I havent seen into flower so far at this point so I am looking forward to seeing what you get out of em!

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲πŸ”₯πŸ’¨
Good stuff bro and thanks for the seed descriptions. Lotta folks dont seem to mention that anymore. Everyone is usually so focused on bud haha. The Purple Primates are the only ones I havent seen into flower so far at this point so I am looking forward to seeing what you get out of em!
Thanks Red! I'm excited to finally be able to run your gear. Seeing so many great results from everyone. I hope to add to those :)
Yea the seed description, thanks for noticing. They'e the start of all this so they deserve attention too.
Thanks to your genius F&D design, we're able to run this much variety cost effectively and efficiently (y)

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
F&D Tote 2 & 3 - End of Week 2 Veg, Beginning of Week 1 Flip 12/12

View attachment 26371

Tote 1 & 2 (right) 3 weeks ahead of Tote 3 & 4 (left).

View attachment 26372
Sprayed down with Plant Therapy. Whiteflies here and there. Sticky traps have not been that effective. The spray worked much better.

There's some open space next to these totes. There are also vacancies in the tent where these toted started. I see a pattern here πŸ˜—
Every time I see your updates I'm blown away all over again by the growth rate in your F&D totes. You and your girl are killing it over there. Strong work my friend.

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
View attachment 26378

The way you take the time to appreciate and describe every aspect of your grow is amazing. I'm loving all of the variety you both have going on. With all of the gear going from @HydroRed @thenotsoesoteric @macsnax @Heathenraider and @Heisenbeans , the fruits of your labor are going to be rewarded with some serious fire!

Have a safe trip brother.