The Upward Spyral

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
I told y’all! Great job @spyralout ! Those f&d are blasting man! Y’all are crushing it brother. Give your lady a round of applause from all of us. She obviously is down as fuck! Keep on keepin on man! Have safe travels✌🏻✌🏻🍻
Hell yea thanks Tex! Really appreciate the encouragement and support. She's holding down the fort for a week. With all we got going on, it would be near impossible for her to hand water everything. I'm pretty confident I got everything dialed enough to be on cruise control for a bit. Didn't push em too hard just in case, and they're hungry right now! RDWC 80 PPM drop over night LMAO!
Next stop Dallas for a 3 hour layover! Have a great week Tex!

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
The way you take the time to appreciate and describe every aspect of your grow is amazing. I'm loving all of the variety you both have going on. With all of the gear going from @HydroRed @thenotsoesoteric @macsnax @Heathenraider and @Heisenbeans , the fruits of your labor are going to be rewarded with some serious fire!

Have a safe trip brother.
We love this plant, our craft, and sharing our experiences with you all. The support and encouragement is inspiring and amazing. It makes me feel good that you and others are enjoying what we post. More to come. And not just plants 😉

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
The way you take the time to appreciate and describe every aspect of your grow is amazing. I'm loving all of the variety you both have going on. With all of the gear going from @HydroRed @thenotsoesoteric @macsnax @Heathenraider and @Heisenbeans , the fruits of your labor are going to be rewarded with some serious fire!

Have a safe trip brother.
Isnt there another grow or two of the "Ground Pounder" on the forums -this one in particular? Between IG, RIU and here I cant remember? :oops:

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
lol, Oh it definitely counts. I believe you were the first one Red was referring to. Everything should be ready for taste testing by the time you get back too. It'll be like a nice "welcome home" variety pack. (y)
FUCK. YES. IT'S. ON.
56823747.jpg
east coast time isn't messing with me as much as I thought it would. It's quite different though. I have not seen one house with stucco lol.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
No surprise, @Capt C is a true gentleman. Not only super generous, you can tell he's a real genuinely good soul. No joke.

20191022_200409.jpg
Seriously?

- 2 way pH adjusting controller
- 4 bags of the Capt's personal stash (😦 he got MAD SKILLS mang!!)
- PAX loaded with wax with charger
- a "seal" pack of kief
- Bic lighter (almost empty cuz I specifically can't take it on the plane, don't think I didn't notice this detail Cap'n ;))
- Jamaican king size papers
- 2 large Smelly proof bags so I can double up
- a high times mag with an article that would seriously interest us (not pictured). Nice touch 🙌

An absolute pleasure meeting you my friend. Smoke reports when I return. Wow. Just wow. Thank you 🤝🤗💪👍🔥🔥🔥

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
No surprise, @Capt C is a true gentleman. Not only super generous, you can tell he's a real genuinely good soul. No joke.

View attachment 26699
Seriously?

- 2 way pH adjusting controllerext trip to the east
- a "seal" pack of kief
- Bic lighter (almost empty cuz I specifically can't take it on the plane, don't think I didn't notice this detail Cap'n ;))
- a high times mag with an article that would seriously interest us (not pictured). Nice touch 🙌

An absolute pleasure meeting you my friend. Smoke reports when I return. Wow. Just wow. Thank you 🤝🤗💪👍🔥🔥🔥
You are welcome my friend. Looking forward to your next trip to the east coast.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway

View attachment 26699
Seriously?

- 2 way pH adjusting controller
- a "seal" pack of kief

200 (1).gif

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Holy shit I finished this bitch. All caught up now I can join the banter lol. dude you and your girl are absolutely crushing it👌
Super dope shit I’ll be hanging out in here.
Thanks man 😃 sincerely appreciate that! Been patiently watching you try to squeeze in a couple fat runs before the move. The heavy crowns on some of your previous runs are absoutely killer! Glad to have you along my man (y)

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Thanks man 😃 sincerely appreciate that! Been patiently watching you try to squeeze in a couple fat runs before the move. The heavy crowns on some of your previous runs are absoutely killer! Glad to have you along my man (y)
Hell yea thanks man! That boorilla is a special lady for sure. Her structure kinda sucks, and she definitely needs support, but she’s so fire it makes me forget about all that hahah. She’s getting whored out soon if you want some beans.
Edit: or a cut even. I’m not a hoarder lol.