The Upward Spyral

spyralout

๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’จ
Punch Buggy/Purple Crash #1 - mutant explosion

20191003_213649.jpg
Why is the side branch from the trunk significantly bigger than the main stem? Could it be two main stems?

20191003_213704.jpg
It's straightening out a little bit. Still some crazy leaves forming but it is going ape shit. Now the second largest of the six plants behind Sunset Wedding #3 (๐Ÿ’ช). Instead of topping, I'm trying this reverse zip tie technique by @NoWaistedSpace. Did both big branches, just cuz.

Took 2 clones from each plant. Would do more but we have issues with killing off any living plant so hopefully they'll all make it and we'll have specimens of all 6 plants while not creating a space issue later. ๐Ÿคž

spyralout

๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’จ
Thatโ€™s what I was thinking ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜‚ Those plants are gonna be straight beasts! Definitely gonna be following along to see how they go. Get ready to weave them through the net or get started now because you already know whatโ€™s coming!๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿป
I am trying ๐Ÿ˜“. I like the net, but it could be a bit bigger. It's the only size they made, 4x4 to 5x5 lol. "One size fits most" :LOL: So much vegetation, not sure what to be tucking where (lmao that could be an awkward convo ๐Ÿ˜‚)

spyralout

๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’จ
Forgot to ask, how yโ€™all liking that megacrop? I used what I had for a sample and it was nice. Gonna use up the other stuff( a lot! ) I have before I go back unless what I have takes a huge dump on me. I donโ€™t mind mixing and measuring so๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ
So far so good. I did add GH Armor Si Silica instead of Cali Magic for this last top up. Was getting the celery snaps on a few stems. Probably not as bad as it was when on GH3, although it's not as "clean" if you know what I mean. Leaves residue in the res. Not a deal breaker though. We'll see after the finish line.

Texagonian

Outlaw
No doubt it works. I just donโ€™t want to waste what I already bought. Luckily it was all on the cheap, deals etc. Maybe the house plants will get some additional love. Iโ€™ve got some touching the sealing already. Kinda a jungle but I love them so itโ€™s all good. Summer is a pain in the ass though. Itโ€™s getting cold up here already. Not like north of the border but pretty chilly out there. Great for indo gardening folks!๐Ÿ”ฅ

spyralout

๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’จ
No doubt it works. I just donโ€™t want to waste what I already bought. Luckily it was all on the cheap, deals etc. Maybe the house plants will get some additional love. Iโ€™ve got some touching the sealing already. Kinda a jungle but I love them so itโ€™s all good. Summer is a pain in the ass though. Itโ€™s getting cold up here already. Not like north of the border but pretty chilly out there. Great for indo gardening folks!๐Ÿ”ฅ
I hear ya waste not want not. Imagine if you could do extreme couponing with nutes you'd need a mini storage pod thing hahah

spyralout

๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’จ
Haha, I knew you could do it bro. Lol. Way to go with the shining glass dildo. Yay!!!
Just don't bump that sucker on accident. Give yourself a branding.
What's that smell?? ๐Ÿ˜…
20191004_110503.jpg
Dri fit shirt, bumped into bare bulb this morning hooking up venting. Didn't leave any residue on the bulb. Cotton wouldn't have done this lol.
I've been branded several times in life. 800* pizza oven, ATV trike Honda motor logo on the calf, exhaust header knuckle burns (damn you spark plugs). Good times!
(Lesson here is to wear cotton shirts in the tent ๐Ÿ™„)

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
What's that smell?? ๐Ÿ˜…
View attachment 24449
Dri fit shirt, bumped into bare bulb this morning hooking up venting. Didn't leave any residue on the bulb. Cotton wouldn't have done this lol.
I've been branded several times in life. 800* pizza oven, ATV trike Honda motor logo on the calf, exhaust header knuckle burns (damn you spark plugs). Good times!
(Lesson here is to wear cotton shirts in the tent ๐Ÿ™„)
๐Ÿ˜ณ