The Upward Spyral

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
No doubt it works. I just don’t want to waste what I already bought. Luckily it was all on the cheap, deals etc. Maybe the house plants will get some additional love. I’ve got some touching the sealing already. Kinda a jungle but I love them so it’s all good. Summer is a pain in the ass though. It’s getting cold up here already. Not like north of the border but pretty chilly out there. Great for indo gardening folks!🔥
Man MC is good.. but I need the new version as I’m noticing cal mag deficiency.
If you can still get pure blend pro where you are at for a decent price I’d just keep running that. That’s been my fave so far only very hard for me to find and expensive shipping. I absotootly love pure blend pro grow all the way through with just a touch of added pk once or twice ❤🥰

Texagonian

Outlaw
Man MC is good.. but I need the new version as I’m noticing cal mag deficiency.
If you can still get pure blend pro where you are at for a decent price I’d just keep running that. That’s been my fave so far only very hard for me to find and expensive shipping. I absotootly love pure blend pro grow all the way through with just a touch of added pk once or twice ❤🥰
Man Unc, I’d hook you up fat if you were close. I scored five gallons of it and five of bloom plus vitamino and a bunch of other new unused stuff and like 50 clone trays and domes for 40 bucks. I knew it was a good deal and didn’t need it but couldn’t pass it up either.🍻✌🏻

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Man Unc, I’d hook you up fat if you were close. I scored five gallons of it and five of bloom plus vitamino and a bunch of other new unused stuff and like 50 clone trays and domes for 40 bucks. I knew it was a good deal and didn’t need it but couldn’t pass it up either.🍻✌🏻
I hate you right now man.. 😜 I wish man. I have to pay a fortune for it here. MC is good tho.. but I love pure blend so hard mang

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
giphy-25.gif

Begin Week 2 of Flower

20191005_074325.jpg
UC RDWC 2.JPG
SW = Sunset Wedding
PB = Punch Buggy/Purple Crash

20191005_074358.jpg

20191005_074405.jpg

20191005_074349.jpg

20191005_074413.jpg
Sunset Wedding #3 in the back right, biggest and most vigorous plant of the bunch by a long shot. Punch Buggy #3 in front catching up. I noticed that the plants directly under the Viparspectra "Reflector" Series (the black/gray ones) weren't doing as well as the "PAR series" ones, so I turned on the Veg switch. We're pushing up on max against this breaker so I'm treading lightly, otherwise I'd turn on the blues on the PARs too.
Surprisingly, the plants directly under the CMH and COBs are the smallest ones, but they were the last ones to be popped and are behind the others by about a week. Pushing silica instead of cal mag for this week.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Begin Week 2 of Flower - pics are a bit limited because it's getting crowded in this tent. Gonna need to get creative on angles soon 😅

20191005_072605.jpg
Tote 1.JPG
BA = Black Abyss
SI = Space Invasion

20191005_072642.jpg
Tote 2.JPG
SI = Space Invasion
GW = God-O-War

20191005_074617.jpg
This is a 2 week veg in 5.5" square pots (over half gallon). Still haven't been able to get a definitive sex to them yet. About 1-1/2x the tote height (14") so almost 2 ft tall.

One week difference -
20190928_231411_tote2.jpg

20191005_072642.jpg
Where are the vent flaps and the hydroton? 😯

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Third pic from the bottom is the only one I can see well enough to say it's a boy for that one.
It helps to get the camera to focus better if you get your finger right there pointing at it. They're just too fuzzy in the other pics that zooming in didn't help.
Good tip. I'll buy that ET finger and use that lol. Ok what makes you think it's male? Need to see what you're seeing 🧐

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Yes it most definitely works you just have to be persistent with it. My girls would find a way to bust thru each day. If i remember right it took a week or so during the stretch to see the other branches catching up in height.
I may try slipping the ties back on. All of the growth in the middle was smushed like a huge pre flower lol. I think they're about to hit overdrive. 40 PPM drop with steady or slightly rising pH per day - hungry - need to raise the nutes a bit. See if we can hit that sweet spot.

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
LG phone midgrade model 😕
I see in that 4th from bottom pic that spot on the right I was wondering about this too
View attachment 24728
I’m not sure about cameras or how they work on other devices. If it was an iPhone, I had some potential tips for getting in closer. 🤷🏼‍♂️

That’s the one. Hard to tell in the pic, but it’s looking like it’s most likely male.