The Upward Spyral

Texagonian

Outlaw
Fuck that lol, I'm in no condition to drive. Lmfao.
It'd be a fun journey in the beast with the fuck you bumpers, but not a good decision. Lol.
I think something in the freezer sounds mo safer, but less fun, but safer for the general public.
But dang, tacos do sound good again. Maybe even taco bell. Doubt I'd say it was worth it though. Lmfao.
Tacos yes, the bell🤢🤮. Hit up a taqueria and get some street tacos all buzzed up. I fit in wherever because I don’t discriminate on good food. May get some strange looks but when they see me get down I usually get the nod and all is peaceful.

Texagonian

Outlaw
Thanks! 😃 We don't have much clearance left in the tent and the net is almost full 😬 Oh man a diy led build would be so great right now, I imagine less bulky more clearance.
Ditch the tent and just grow them out in the trough. Close off a window or two. Kinda obvious what’s up in the room anyways. Just my opinion, or y’all could try and throw another scrog on top for dual layer and super clean the lowers.

Texagonian

Outlaw
Can't do it while working? Damn, what's that like? 😂
It’s the worst. Wish I worked for myself or at least not such an uptight employer. Green state but zero tolerance plus how they got us is mandatory cdl. Guess what I’m saying is I grow but can’t smoke at the moment. I guess I’m a glutton for punishment. I do have a couple sick friends who I gift meds to and family. Keeps me sane.