The Upward Spyral

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Another 99c store find
Work pretty decent if you don't wanna spend the extra for fiskars or hydro store trimmers. I grabbed what they had in stock so they can be put into the alcohol cup soaking rotation during long trim runs. Cuts down (no pun intended) on the cash spent on multiple premium scissors. The only thing is the safety switch, it can slide to lock while trimming. Pull it out with some pliers or tape it to the unlock position.

SSGrower

Average Grower
Another 99c store find
View attachment 11276
Work pretty decent if you don't wanna spend the extra for fiskars or hydro store trimmers. I grabbed what they had in stock so they can be put into the alcohol cup soaking rotation during long trim runs. Cuts down (no pun intended) on the cash spent on multiple premium scissors. The only thing is the safety switch, it can slide to lock while trimming. Pull it out with some pliers or tape it to the unlock position.
Have you notoced cannabis cook books next to the crock pots at bed bath and beyond?
Legal state? I say yes.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
I would need at least 2-4 per 10 gallon pot but I like the idea to possibly make something similar with the gravity feed in mind
Paint a soda bottle black to prevent light. Or any bottle that'll fit the threads. 4 per pot would be $2 per pot. Maybe put a mini bulkhead with push to fit ends used for 1/4" RO lines on the bottom of the bottle and have them fed via tote res that has multiple mini bulkheads feeding each bottle.