The Upward Spyral

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
View attachment 19475
Do I need to pop another emergency seed? It's barrrreeelllyy hanging on by a thread, this time PB. The one in front of it doesn't look too good either. Rooters are damp not moist.
What happened to the one in the center?. That front one looks like one of those that started the wrong way and did a loop to emerge. I will let someone else comment on that close one whether are not it will be a viable plant. The one i the back looks great.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
What happened to the one in the center?. That front one looks like one of those that started the wrong way and did a loop to emerge. I will let someone else comment on that close one whether are not it will be a viable plant. The one i the back looks great.
They were both growing tall then last night flopped over. I think it was kinked too long :( The close one in the front was flopped over, but my GF gently stuffed it back in.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Schwaggy P has a nice writeup in his thread about germinating old seeds with GA3
I have about 1000 myself to get through, all are at least 22 yrs old. I've popped about 30 of them (plain water) with no luck so far so I may be employing other methods soon.
Good looking out man. That's where I remember it. I'll check it out and see what you might have going on with your other methods if you don't mind. I'm sure yours are more quality looking and kept nicer than mine so I'm not too hopeful.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
I like camp fuel (not Coleman, it's blue and has more contaminants). Walmart brand Crown is pretty clean, and if you can find Ozark Trail that's one of the cleanest. Takes off adhesive goo, sharpie, etc and evaporates fast. Lowes only sells a 5 pack of lids which it would be cheaper to just buy the tote like Capt suggests. I emailed the company, see if they can send me a free lid, in the meanwhile I'll use this until I decide on what to do. Why do black tote lids have to be so expensive?
For what it's worth the tote manufacturer emailed me back and they're sending me a free lid. I said preferably black if they had one haha but I bet they won't.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
So this happened yesterday

View attachment 19462

View attachment 19463
My GF's dad saved random bag seeds over the years. Some as early as the 70s and 80s. Mostly 90s to mid 2000s. He said there should be Panama Red, Thai Stick, Colombian and of course Mexican to name a few. They were in several jars until he consolidated them one day.

View attachment 19464
There are a lot of bad ones but just a quick and dirty hand sort. May be better under a magnifier? It's probably over a QP of beans. Maybe I'll get a count by average weight and have a guessing game lol
If anything very interesting nostalgia. If these seeds could talk lol. Might be a better way to sort them.
Damn! What are the chances you want to come off of some of those? Seriously 🤔

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Yea I have today and tomorrow off 😁

Not sure. I am a little more dopey. That might not be all the weed's fault lol. Or maybe it is, both strains are so smooth...
I'm starting to wonder how much it affects me. I've only tried it a couple times, did seem a lil more stoney that about it. Maybe a strain with myrcene would compliment better? Or mangos with higher myrcene content.