The Upward Spyral

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
@SoLowDoughLow where's the logo at?
In the meanwhile...

View attachment 14498
That's bad ass bro! U got any cool ideas for a logo? I looked around but couldn't find anything really cool that caught my eye. Honestly anything weed related is cool.

I kinda like this little guy...
cute-funny-smiling-happy-marijuana-260nw-1054844801.jpg.cf.jpg

In other news, I realized my ppm meter is jumping up and down by hundreds. I got a cheap back-up but it's using a different scale or something and it's inconsistent! I'm lost on where my plants are at right now lol

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲πŸ”₯πŸ’¨
That's bad ass bro! U got any cool ideas for a logo? I looked around but couldn't find anything really cool that caught my eye. Honestly anything weed related is cool.

I kinda like this little guy...
View attachment 14515

In other news, I realized my ppm meter is jumping up and down by hundreds. I got a cheap back-up but it's using a different scale or something and it's inconsistent! I'm lost on where my plants are at right now lol
Been looking but there are so many out there it's hard to narrow down not knowing the things you're into besides the dank. She made a small decal too so you can put it on anything you want. I'll show her that little guy and see what she says.
Super lame on the ppm meter. Sometimes I wonder just how accurate any of them are even the good brands. I guess as long as it's in the ballpark it should be ok but I like optimizing things so I totally feel ya on that. I'm still having rising PPM issues after a florakleen flush and lower ppm, I even diluted it before work this morning from 620 to 570. Same shit. I will flush with florakleen again tonight.
We were able to check roots in one bucket because I had to get in there to tighten bulkheads, it was leaking worse. That shit was awkward to maneuver. Loosened a corner of both nets, then my gf picked up the lid as I cradled the roots into the epi. I got it to slow the leak down a lot but not totally. Roots looked fine and strong, tough to break. I did notice the nute water was darker than when it went in a few days ago. Still clear but darker. No bad smell. Just more evidence that the plants are drinking water and leaving some nutes behind. Hope your plants stay consistent so the ppm won't be as much of an issue.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲πŸ”₯πŸ’¨

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Been looking but there are so many out there it's hard to narrow down not knowing the things you're into besides the dank. She made a small decal too so you can put it on anything you want. I'll show her that little guy and see what she says.
Super lame on the ppm meter. Sometimes I wonder just how accurate any of them are even the good brands. I guess as long as it's in the ballpark it should be ok but I like optimizing things so I totally feel ya on that. I'm still having rising PPM issues after a florakleen flush and lower ppm, I even diluted it before work this morning from 620 to 570. Same shit. I will flush with florakleen again tonight.
We were able to check roots in one bucket because I had to get in there to tighten bulkheads, it was leaking worse. That shit was awkward to maneuver. Loosened a corner of both nets, then my gf picked up the lid as I cradled the roots into the epi. I got it to slow the leak down a lot but not totally. Roots looked fine and strong, tough to break. I did notice the nute water was darker than when it went in a few days ago. Still clear but darker. No bad smell. Just more evidence that the plants are drinking water and leaving some nutes behind. Hope your plants stay consistent so the ppm won't be as much of an issue.
Yea dude, this thing is such junk lol. If I even bump the battery now it jumps at least a couple hundred or more. It read 750 ppm on my wedding cake last night. Then a few minutes later it read 1150 ppm πŸ˜‚

Thankfully I am getting a good grasp on ph and its relationship with ppm, so I knew which one to believe lol. Sometimes as a game, I will check the ph first, and try to guess the ppm based on whether it drifted up or down, and how far. Or I'll check the ppm and try to guess my ph.

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
Yea dude, this thing is such junk lol. If I even bump the battery now it jumps at least a couple hundred or more. It read 750 ppm on my wedding cake last night. Then a few minutes later it read 1150 ppm πŸ˜‚

Thankfully I am getting a good grasp on ph and its relationship with ppm, so I knew which one to believe lol. Sometimes as a game, I will check the ph first, and try to guess the ppm based on whether it drifted up or down, and how far. Or I'll check the ppm and try to guess my ph.
That's exactly what ended up happening with my cheap TDS that prompted me to upgrade to the Bluelab. The cheap one at least made it through a few grows, but I'm loving the Bluelab.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲πŸ”₯πŸ’¨

Please, tell me more. Lol
I've noticed some correlation watching the meter, but when the ph took a dive there was no rhyme or reason.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲πŸ”₯πŸ’¨
That's exactly what ended up happening with my cheap TDS that prompted me to upgrade to the Bluelab. The cheap one at least made it through a few grows, but I'm loving the Bluelab.
Bluelab FTW! Vivosun ppm pen that came with ph pen is over 100 points different. I think I'll trust the bluelab lol. The cheap pens worked ok when we ran soil and coco. Or did they? :unsure:

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Please, tell me more. Lol
I've noticed some correlation watching the meter, but when the ph took a dive there was no rhyme or reason.
Yea man, sometimes I can't figure the shit out either lmao. Anytime there is something I can't explain, it has either been root issues or a nute lockout. But TYPICALLY, I know how much the ppm raised or dropped based on what the ph did. But its kinda plant specific. Like, for example, I'll know if the ph raised .1 on my wedding cake, that the ppm probably dropped 15 - 25 ppm. And then I know if I put 25 ppm nutes back into it, the ph would go back to where it was. But I can only really do this when my environment is consistent. Sorry, this probably makes no sense to anyone else... i'm pretty ate up from all the drugsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚