The trading block

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I don't think I ever talked about how much weed I do or don't smoke...... I don't know about these other guys but your assumption is wrong about me, I don't even own a one-hitter.
He's just a bitter asshole. I'm the only one in this discussion that I'm aware of who doesn't smoke everyday due to anxiety issues.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
I smoke one hitters all day long, everyday. I cant grow 365 days a year perpetually. So if i can grow 1 time a year and make it last the whole year, sell sum for the xtra 💸, so be it...
On special occasions il break out a king size raw cone, but if its just me i dont need a whole cone to get me high. 25 yrs ago ya it was a j everytime but not these days..
Just my 2 cents tho ✌

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I smoke one hitters all day long, everyday. I cant grow 365 days a year perpetually. So if i can grow 1 time a year and make it last the whole year, sell sum for the xtra 💸, so be it...
On special occasions il break out a king size raw cone, but if its just me i dont need a whole cone to get me high. 25 yrs ago ya it was a j everytime but not these days..
Just my 2 cents tho ✌
I like variety, but the parfectly packed cone or perfectly rolled joint is my favorite. It's like a cigar. It has to have enough in it for the flavor to be there. If I dont smoke it all no problem. If it tastes good enough to want to re-light it later, mo betta. It it tastes good through that second sitting it makes the top shelf.

Sometimes the resination of the rest of the joint adds to the experience, sometimes it gets harsh and coughy. I have weed that changes as you smoke it like those Harry Potter jelly beans that are pretty much every flavor - going from citrus to gas to caramel and coffee. You don't get that with a dab, or a bong hit.

It also makes it where the bong hits are still a go-to for that extra punch when needed. Loves me some kief ;)

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
I bought and bred about every Skunk that was out there starting 20 years ago in my collection. The labels have long been wore off years ago. I have a small gold mine here and thought about offering my whole collection for 20 grand to someone that is wanting to bring back those rare genetics. You know, once I let these out, they will belong to the streets and I will get nothing from all my efforts.
This is why I hold them so close and don't let go of them. I have never sold not 1 seed. I did give a couple members some a couple years back. They are no longer members of this forum to my knowledge and have never heard from either of them. That was a big disappointment.
This would be a huge "pheno hunting" adventure to find those special keepers now. I pull a rabbit out of the hat every now and then. Been growing these newer strains since 2018. They just aren't the same. Great bag appeal and a lot of hype, but just doesn't compare to the flavor of the real deal Skunks.
That is why they are so rare today.
I seen some seeds on strainly that were foretold to be original roadkill skunk limited quantities $200 clams, I almost bit, but my gut wouldn't allow it lol...I had a great stash of seeds from the early 80s when I used to grow it exclusively but during a cleaning frenzy the bottle of seeds were tossed, been a long time since I seen/smelled the real McCoy

D

Deleted member 60

Our rec and medical are still very seperate here in CO. Nobody got thrown under any bus here. If you want to be med you can still do that...and if you do grab a card you get stronger edibles and you nix the 20% tax and only pay State tax...cus..um...this state considers it "medicine" on that side of the coin no matter what the stoners say. Kind of an individual choice to go med if you need the extra count or buy lots of shit in the shops. Most folks let their cards go. We did. Don't count plants to need the extra counts and didn't need the exta hassle/expense of going to the doc/etc. in Denver.

I don't even know where my one hitter is.....but my bong is clean and filled with bubble hash per the norm here.

Those "real deal" Skunk seeds never pan out. I can't even count how many times someone has said they have "it"....but "it" never materializes. IF they did have "it" they could make a killing...,quickly....but again....nope...."it" never surfaces even though many make the claim they have "it".

That was goin on 40 years ago...LOL. Kinda doubt that the seeds they have are even viable anyway......but damn...let's see :D

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Our rec and medical are still very seperate here in CO. Nobody got thrown under any bus here. If you want to be med you can still do that...and if you do grab a card you get stronger edibles and you nix the 20% tax and only pay State tax...cus..um...this state considers it "medicine" on that side of the coin no matter what the stoners say. Kind of an individual choice to go med if you need the extra count or buy lots of shit in the shops. Most folks let their cards go. We did. Don't count plants to need the extra counts and didn't need the exta hassle/expense of going to the doc/etc. in Denver.

I don't even know where my one hitter is.....but my bong is clean and filled with bubble hash per the norm here.

Those "real deal" Skunk seeds never pan out. I can't even count how many times someone has said they have "it"....but "it" never materializes. IF they did have "it" they could make a killing...,quickly....but again....nope...."it" never surfaces even though many make the claim they have "it".

That was goin on 40 years ago...LOL. Kinda doubt that the seeds they have are even viable anyway......but damn...let's see :D
My state is concentrates only. Whoever heard of such a law?
That's why they go so hard at eradication here.
I can't have anything in the ground.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk

Yep, that's why I hold mine so dearly.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I came a "nats ass" close to sending ole Mr. James some, but I talked myself out of it. Nothing against him, I think the world of all you, and would send each and every one of you a 100 beans, but until something happens with the laws in this country, I have to hold back on releasing them to the public. Believe me, there are more growers than me that are doing the very same thing. The real Skunks are about the last of the dying breeds on this planet that people are having trouble finding. It was bred out during the underground era because of the smell. Maybe someday this will all change, but for now, I have to stand my ground.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I came a "nats ass" close to sending ole Mr. James some, but I talked myself out of it. Nothing against him, I think the world of all you, and would send each and every one of you a 100 beans, but until something happens with the laws in this country, I have to hold back on releasing them to the public. Believe me, there are more growers than me that are doing the very same thing. The real Skunks are about the last of the dying breeds on this planet that people are having trouble finding. It was bred out during the underground era because of the smell. Maybe someday this will all change, but for now, I have to stand my ground.
I honestly think the pure skunk was an afghani pheno. It was prevalent but not a "strain", and not a dominant terp - it was one that coule be bred out. And it was thanks to Reagan and his cunt wife. When the DEA was swinging from helicopters and dropping into the woods on tips, the smell was a dead givaway. But it was still outside, so it "could" be an actual skunk.

Indoor growing killed the skunk. Loudness was a trip to the pokey waiting to happen and indoor growers either didn't use it, or bred it to get rid of the stinky.

Both happened in the same few years.

Nancy Reagan and "The Closet Cultivator" killed the skunk ;)

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I honestly think the pure skunk was an afghani pheno. It was prevalent but not a "strain", and not a dominant terp - it was one that coule be bred out. And it was thanks to Reagan and his cunt wife. When the DEA was swinging from helicopters and dropping into the woods on tips, the smell was a dead givaway. But it was still outside, so it "could" be an actual skunk.

Indoor growing killed the skunk. Loudness was a trip to the pokey waiting to happen and indoor growers either didn't use it, or bred it to get rid of the stinky.

I agree with you on the Afghani #1(1977-78) Was the 1st time we got it around here. In 1982 I took a bag of it to Miami(got married). I met some folks down there and they fell in love with it. I ended up giving some seed to them before we came back to Ohio. That was almost 40 years ago. I always wondered what ever became of the offspring from those.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb

Skunks predate your Afgan phenos hitting the west coast.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Skunks predate your Afgan phenos hitting the west coast.
Everything was mostly pine and very "spicey" and "spacy" before 1980. I'm talking like crushing up pine needles in your palm. Nothing like this "pine" today. More of Menthol pine. Where I come from anyways. That's how I remember it.
Skunks are hard to make good concentrates with. Cell walls are too thin and delicate. The sesquiterpenes gas off but hold firm in a joint clear to the very end. My friends are screaming for me to go back to growing that.
If Heisen would or could locate some real deal Skunk, it would sell.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Another lot. Hit here before Strainly or IG. Of course prefer offers on whole lot.

Arya’s og- lost River genetics. Triangle x London bridge
Dr teeth f2- lost river genetics, dosidos x Mac
Black swamp gas- green rebel, black triangle x swamp gas
Cannarado, peanut sundae, dosidos x Sunday driver
Pure kush cookies, mamiko seeds, Hollywood pure lush x gsc
Cult classic seeds, cement shoes s1s
Cult classic seeds, toxic shoes, gmo x cement shoes
Sun grown genetics, McFlurry f2, ice cream cake x blue Mac x ice cream cake x blue Mac

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
200 takes that lot, and if the last one don’t get took in a day, it’s dropped down to 200 also. Glass lungs bong included as one pkg already packed up lol. If someone offered 350, I’d let all packs go. Diabetes diagnosis got me liquidating collection down to what I can grow that suits my ailments. Trying to make a good offer here, everyone knows I’m generous with the beans. Win win on almost 20 packs and all good with fems. Just sayin. Think bout it. Peace and karma

SEBUD

Super Active Member
200 takes that lot, and if the last one don’t get took in a day, it’s dropped down to 200 also. Glass lungs bong included as one pkg already packed up lol. If someone offered 350, I’d let all packs go. Diabetes diagnosis got me liquidating collection down to what I can grow that suits my ailments. Trying to make a good offer here, everyone knows I’m generous with the beans. Win win on almost 20 packs and all good with fems. Just sayin. Think bout it. Peace and karma
Can't afford to buy right now but wanted to say that's a damn good deal ✌ 🔥 🌱
Sorry to hear about your situation hope all works out well.