The trading block

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
Brothers Grimm will be at the show tomorrow!!!!
U already know I'm down!! My bro @Opie1 did c99 fems a while back. I liked it!
Original regs.
-Green Avenger: (Apollo13xSpaceQueen) x Genius. So Basically Genius Bx.
-Rosetta Stone: (Jack Herer x P75) So basically Apollo 13 2.0 because it’s a different Jack mother. Description of cologne scent matches up but it’s been a while since I’ve seen Apollo.
-Apollo 11: Cinderella99 x Genius

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Original regs.
-Green Avenger: (Apollo13xSpaceQueen) x Genius. So Basically Genius Bx.
-Rosetta Stone: (Jack Herer x P75) So basically Apollo 13 2.0 because it’s a different Jack mother. Description of cologne scent matches up but it’s been a while since I’ve seen. Apollo.
-Apollo 11: Cinderella99 x Genius
I'm hoping to score some BG and useful seeds tomorrow. Ive got blackened oranges in the tent now. 3 weeks of flower

SEBUD

Super Active Member
Does anyone have a cut of Purple Punch? I ended up losing mine a while back and my back-up somehow got his mixed up. He brought me what was supposed to be PP but when I flowered it I knew at week 2 it wasn’t, it was Wedding Ca ke.
I have some of H's floor sweeping your welcome to some of them if you want to hunt. There the seeds H said didn't make the cut but I have had good luck with them so far. ✌🌱🔥

Butlers ridge

Really Active Member
View attachment 97349
I contacted brothers Grimm about Apollo 13 and my mission to resurrect it, Mr soul himself responds I almost passed out at the mailbox. Just letting you all know these classics are going to meet each other and i’ll need people to test these. Let me know if you’re interested in testing or trading a few seeds.
I would do both

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
I'm hoping to score some BG and useful seeds tomorrow. Ive got blackened oranges in the tent now. 3 weeks of flower
He told me chem 4 is special. I’ll gladly trade a few seeds.

Thanks for the seed cant wait to see the outcome
Whatchu got? Gonna need ~90 days before I try to put apollo back together. Gonna have to call it apollo 14 lol.