The trading block

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Another lot. Hit here before Strainly or IG. Of course prefer offers on whole lot.

Arya’s og- lost River genetics. Triangle x London bridge
Dr teeth f2- lost river genetics, dosidos x Mac
Black swamp gas- green rebel, black triangle x swamp gas
Cannarado, peanut sundae, dosidos x Sunday driver
Pure kush cookies, mamiko seeds, Hollywood pure lush x gsc
Cult classic seeds, cement shoes s1s
Cult classic seeds, toxic shoes, gmo x cement shoes
Sun grown genetics, McFlurry f2, ice cream cake x blue Mac x ice cream cake x blue Mac
@Butlers ridge have a serious look for 200!!

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
That was the hot one but I thought both lots were good for price. Just tryin for a win win for everyone. Sometimes when I’m not antagonistic arse, I’m a generous mofo or try to be. Canna fam only fam I got left, pushing 60, health, just tryin to do right or give back.
You're throwing some great deals out there for everyone!
These damn diseases creep up on you the older you get.
I should start thinning my collection down too. I'm right at 60 and will never grow these seeds. I thought about making up "grab bags" of a sort. 50 or 60 seed for 40 or 50 bucks. Be a chance for someone to maybe pull some of these old Skunk phenos out of their "nursing home" before Hospice comes in. lol
I need to begin selling them off.
I have plenty of new seed I've crossed to the old also. I can never quit breeding seeds, but it's became pretty much a "useless" pastime.
It doesn't look like my state is gonna go legal anytime soon.
And I'm not one to break the law, so everything is on hold for me to pheno hunt them out myself.
I have a bunch of unopened GPS packs from 2 or 3 years ago from the seed auction days also.
I've never sold seed before, will need to get some pointers from you "pros" on keeping my ass out of trouble. lol

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
You're throwing some great deals out there for everyone!
These damn diseases creep up on you the older you get.
I should start thinning my collection down too. I'm right at 60 and will never grow these seeds. I thought about making up "grab bags" of a sort. 50 or 60 seed for 40 or 50 bucks. Be a chance for someone to maybe pull some of these old Skunk phenos out of their "nursing home" before Hospice comes in. lol
I need to begin selling them off.
I have plenty of new seed I've crossed to the old also. I can never quit breeding seeds, but it's became pretty much a "useless" pastime.
It doesn't look like my state is gonna go legal anytime soon.
And I'm not one to break the law, so everything is on hold for me to pheno hunt them out myself.
I have a bunch of unopened GPS packs from 2 or 3 years ago from the seed auction days also.
I've never sold seed before, will need to get some pointers from you "pros" on keeping my ass out of trouble. lol
I'd love to help ya out. A good bro of mine is looking for fem beans and sativa crosses. Ive been here from the beginning with great reviews. I'd help pop your cherry?! 😆

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
I honestly think the pure skunk was an afghani pheno. It was prevalent but not a "strain", and not a dominant terp - it was one that coule be bred out. And it was thanks to Reagan and his cunt wife. When the DEA was swinging from helicopters and dropping into the woods on tips, the smell was a dead givaway. But it was still outside, so it "could" be an actual skunk.

Indoor growing killed the skunk. Loudness was a trip to the pokey waiting to happen and indoor growers either didn't use it, or bred it to get rid of the stinky.

Both happened in the same few years.

Nancy Reagan and "The Closet Cultivator" killed the skunk ;)
I have to agree yes what I had reeked of skunk I feared someone with knowledge would find my gorilla grows by following their nose around harvest time, all "old school skunk" I have ran into is very sativa and October harvest dates, what I had was all in by first week in September granted I bred the earliest plants together and after 10 or so years it likely finished earlier than the original

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
Clones Ready:
Black Cherry Soda
Smoked Catfish
King’s Juice

The following waiting clones are from Perfect Harvest, they supply Cookies dispo’s. They are top shelf cuts.
Clones Waiting:
Cheetah Piss x Sour Cookies
Cheetah Piss x forbidden fruit
Scooby Snacks
The SOAP (katsu 98 Bubba cut)
Cake Mix (cookies dispo cut)
Caffeine (cookies dispo cut)
Seed Junky 23.7 (unreleased)
Seed Junky 5.19 (unreleased)
Apples and Bananas

picture is of dilly bars male from exotic. This stud will be pollinating a host of ladies in the shed.

Attachments

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Clones Ready:
Black Cherry Soda
Smoked Catfish
King’s Juice

The following waiting clones are from Perfect Harvest, they supply Cookies dispo’s. They are top shelf cuts.
Clones Waiting:
Cheetah Piss x Sour Cookies
Cheetah Piss x forbidden fruit
Scooby Snacks
The SOAP (katsu 98 Bubba cut)
Cake Mix (cookies dispo cut)
Caffeine (cookies dispo cut)
Seed Junky 23.7 (unreleased)
Seed Junky 5.19 (unreleased)
Apples and Bananas

picture is of dilly bars male from exotic. This stud will be pollinating a host of ladies in the shed.
Can't wait bro! Sour cheetah piss sounds tasty!!

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
Can't wait bro! Sour cheetah piss sounds tasty!!
I wish I could post smells from their flower room, 28.7% THC cheetah piss SC is no joke. Sour Terps on top cookie and funk below.

My new pheno hunt sure to have some cuts ready in ~45 days:
Exotic: Rainbow Chip x Sherb
Archive: SkyWalkerOG x Face Off OG bx1
Archive: Jet Fuel OG x Dosidos

Last edited:

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
image.jpg
I contacted brothers Grimm about Apollo 13 and my mission to resurrect it, Mr soul himself responds I almost passed out at the mailbox. Just letting you all know these classics are going to meet each other and i’ll need people to test these. Let me know if you’re interested in testing or trading a few seeds.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
View attachment 97349
I contacted brothers Grimm about Apollo 13 and my mission to resurrect it, Mr soul himself responds I almost passed out at the mailbox. Just letting you all know these classics are going to meet each other and i’ll need people to test these. Let me know if you’re interested in testing or trading a few seeds.
Brothers Grimm will be at the show tomorrow!!!!
U already know I'm down!! My bro @Opie1 did c99 fems a while back. I liked it!