The trading block

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I get that if you're not the original holder of the cut it gets shady, that is more for the poeple that find the special cut.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
If you release it for sale or give it away, it belongs to the streets

http://instagr.am/p/CGSmY7DHUY0/
http://instagr.am/p/CGUzzqoniS7/
You are exactly right. I don't look for what everyones got. I'm interested in what very few have seen. Then you have something. The real Skunk is what very few have now a days. The shit that makes you close the curtains and hide under the bed. That is the future. I had never heard of GSC and now everything is GSC crosses. Breeders steered the genetics way too much. Now most of alcohol esters are lost or close to being lost that made the Skunk so attractive and famous. That is what the old timers remember.

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
Ironically about to use Bodhi’s Tenzin#2 x Illusion og to pollinate a whole host of ladies but I‘m most excited for her to meet Wifi Alien. With Triangle Kush, Fire Og, SFV OG and sour Diesel on both sides of the parents that’s gonna be gas city. Gonna need some testers ;)
Hmmmm OGs…my favorite

Jefe De Jefes

How many packs you got? Not gonna step on your toes but if you have extra beans I can trade a little mix of
Bodhi: black Berry octane#7xIllusionOG
Tenzin#2xIllusionOG
Exotic: Big Leage Sherb (rainbow chipxSherb)
I have a bunch of packs. New and old. I just pulled a few out. I’ll start a new thread for each pack that goes up. Still need to sit down and figure out what I’m going to keep(unipoop stays)F1FA4BD3-50AB-4C3E-A69E-E72840DE46F0.jpegA2BA5DF9-F368-44BB-9E23-FA260ADAB0FA.jpeg2A17C058-D9EC-4A58-A659-D035329CAE07.jpeg
I’ll be starting with the Thugpug stuff first. Orange packs

Last edited:

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
Hmmmm OGs…my favorite
I might get some tahoe OG to cross w the wifixTenzin and polish it off with something funky liked Smoked Catfish (CatfishXFireOGxOG18). Then again theres always GMO.. or apollo 13. Maybe cookies? Maybe rainbow belts pollen that I’m guarding with my life. Also eyeing salmon river OG from dynasty but shes sold out.

I have a bunch of packs. New and old. I just pulled a few out. I’ll start a new thread for each pack that goes up. Still need to sit down and figure out what I’m going to keep(unipoop stays)View attachment 96226
I’ll be starting with the Thugpug stuff first. Orange packs
I know you said orange packs but what would it take to trade for sherb breath? / buy or combination of the two? I have a lot of seeds and clone only’s. I have been looking for sherb breath.
I would also be willing to give 40-60 seeds in return this October when my breeding Project finishes F1. Sherb breath would likely meet rainbow belts, but possibly also tenzin#2 x illusionOG, Dilly Bars, GorillaCake and/or StrawnannaSherb cake. A host of other selected female clones are also in the mix.

Last edited:

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
That's why I hold on to my Skunks so tightly. Me and my sis n law has kept these for many years. Hard to let go of them. Once they're out, that's it for me. My state is still under prohibition, so it makes it very hard on me. I wanted to earn a living at this, but it has never happened.
Do you happen to have any of the real old school roadkill skunk? Also heard it called BC skunk Sorry if I asked before the ol brain isn't what it used to be... I lost it and at the time wasn't real concerned since it was all around but here we are 40+yrs later and it's but a memory

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
If you release it for sale or give it away, it belongs to the streets

http://instagr.am/p/CGSmY7DHUY0/
http://instagr.am/p/CGUzzqoniS7/
The industry really needs more people like Leo. Just in the short time I've been growing cannabis I've noticed a huge number of chuckers who I feel are really ruining the community by acting like their creations are so special that nobody else should be able to grow or share it. It seems like a lot of these dudes just do basic crosses, too, and don't take the time to stabilize the genetic lines like Leo does.

Last edited:

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Do you happen to have any of the real old school roadkill skunk? Also heard it called BC skunk Sorry if I asked before the ol brain isn't what it used to be... I lost it and at the time wasn't real concerned since it was all around but here we are 40+yrs later and it's but a memory
I bought and bred about every Skunk that was out there starting 20 years ago in my collection. The labels have long been wore off years ago. I have a small gold mine here and thought about offering my whole collection for 20 grand to someone that is wanting to bring back those rare genetics. You know, once I let these out, they will belong to the streets and I will get nothing from all my efforts.
This is why I hold them so close and don't let go of them. I have never sold not 1 seed. I did give a couple members some a couple years back. They are no longer members of this forum to my knowledge and have never heard from either of them. That was a big disappointment.
This would be a huge "pheno hunting" adventure to find those special keepers now. I pull a rabbit out of the hat every now and then. Been growing these newer strains since 2018. They just aren't the same. Great bag appeal and a lot of hype, but just doesn't compare to the flavor of the real deal Skunks.
That is why they are so rare today.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
The industry really needs more people like Leo. Just in the short time I've been growing cannabis I've noticed a huge number of chuckers who I feel are really ruining the community by acting like their creations are so special that nobody else should be able to grow or share it. It seems like a lot of these dudes just do basic crosses, too, and don't take the time to stabilize the genetic lines like Leo does.
Been watching this interview with Leo and this part of the video just solidifies the respect I have for him. He's just an honest person and he doesn't play the whole game of acting like the only use for weed is medicine. If it starts at the beginning then skip to 24:10 (Unless you want to watch the whole interview).

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
game of acting like the only use for weed is medicine.
Truth - for the most part. From what I hear, as soon as med-legal states went rec-legal, the people on gubmint lists with official cards basically got shafted and thrown in with the rest of us stoners. Does weed make my life better and is it medicinal in quality? Sure, but I like to get high.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Truth - for the most part. From what I hear, as soon as med-legal states went rec-legal, the people on gubmint lists with official cards basically got shafted and thrown in with the rest of us stoners. Does weed make my life better and is it medicinal in quality? Sure, but I like to get high.
Nothing makes me want to punch a stoner more than when they say they need to medicate. 😁

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
So says the one hitter guys lol. Medical got the door open for rec in most states that have both. Lol you need to get high off your mouse weed lol two or three one hits a day lolol just as well smoke cigs lol

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
So says the one hitter guys lol. Medical got the door open for rec in most states that have both. Lol you need to get high off your mouse weed lol two or three one hits a day lolol just as well smoke cigs lol
What is your problem, man? You honestly are the most negative person on this site and just can't help but take jabs at people every chance you get. I have zero issues with the medical programs. What I was talking about are the stoners who just can't admit they smoke to get high. There is absolutely nothing wrong with consuming cannabis to get high and those people do more harm than good. I don't own a one-hitter, and I enjoy my weed on the weekends, because I have severe anxiety and too much weed can really fuck with me and screw with my daily function. If you judge me for that then it says a lot more about you than it does me.

Guess we found the stoner who says he needs to medicate when he actually means he needs to get stoned. :rolleyes: