The trading block

Stoned Cold Bulldog

Damn that’s quite the offer. FF has interested me, as my affinity for WiFi overrides my ho hum feelings on BD. Does the WiFi pull through on that cross???

All my experiences with Blue Dream entailed large, fluffy nuggets, decent taste, but lacked that sit on my couch staring at wall for 30 mins stone I enjoy from a chillum.
what available strains have that quality to them you describe as well as knock out type stone. thx.

what available strains have that quality to them you describe as well as knock out type stone. thx.
From who? Greenpoint?

For the regular seeds that Stardawg brings the potency on most of the strains if taken long enough. The males no joke and throws down...Cowboy Cookies, California Cannon, Western Grail and Stardawg F2s will bring the heat with some funk. For female seeds I would go with Animal Cookies, Dubstep, Purple Cake or Cookies.

I enjoy smoking Cakes, Gelatos etc. during the day because they still have the potency and in the evening/mid afternoon I usually switch to my heavy OGs/Chems.

Stoned Cold Bulldog

From who? Greenpoint?

For the regular seeds that Stardawg brings the potency on most of the strains if taken long enough. The males no joke and throws down...Cowboy Cookies, California Cannon, Western Grail and Stardawg F2s will bring the heat with some funk. For female seeds I would go with Animal Cookies, Dubstep, Purple Cake or Cookies.

I enjoy smoking Cakes, Gelatos etc. during the day because they still have the potency and in the evening/mid afternoon I usually switch to my heavy OGs/Chems.
was actually asking regardless of source. i have never really fucked with GPS though i have some pebble pusher stuff in the vault that was repro'd from theirs.. description of cali. cannon = and intense euphoric high = fail ! western was creative and energetic lol = fail. i looked at their descriptions agAin and thInk i'll pass On GPS gear . thx

Swampthing3

Plant Butler
I have some beans I made myself last season. I used a male swampskunk from getawaymountainseeds and pollenated some cuttings of Rainbow trainwreck (archive seeds), pootie tang x i95, and a forum cut cookies. I have a few hundred of each. I'm looking for new good genetics to work with but I am really poor at the moment. Still recovering after loosing everything a couple years back and just mentally recovered enough to start growing my meds again. So trying to build back up a genetic library of sorts. Or at least collect some fun genetics to work with :).

Opie1

Master Grower
Any chance that anyone here might have any TH Seeds- The HOG? I don’t think they’ve made/sold any of these in the last few years, but I’d still like to try them if they’ll pop, (sealed pk preferably).

I have the following available for trade.

Black Willie/ God Bud
Black Willie/ Grapefruit
Red Dragon/ Amnesia

The Black Willie is a Black Vietnamese crossed with Willie Nelson

Red Dragon is a cross from 7 East genetics Panama Red.

I’m looking for:

Old school Mexican and other landrace genetics
Jack Herer
Northern Lights
OG Skywalker
MAC
Other bad ass strains

Thanks, Untolerable

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
I have rainbow belts 2.0, Archive. Flowered one, the rest are chugging outside. The hype is real, it’s like menthol strawberries. The best male reaches pollination and mates:

Funeral Cake (MI Mar seed club clone)
Purple Ape Cake (MI Mar Seed Club clone)
Golden Gorilla (MI Mar seed club clone)
Dilly Bars (exotic Pheno hunted)
Galactic Runtz (exotic pheno hunted)
The Beavs (Archive, 3 seeds, secret lineage)
Mimosa (N. MI clone)
Ice Cream Cake#5 (MI commercial cut)
GMO (MI commercial Cut)
Fish Breath (MI commercial cut)
Post Maloner (MI commercial cut)
Runtz (N. MI cut)
Wifi Alien (N. MI cut)
Bag of Oranges (Useful hunted)
King’s Juice (GH/SeedJunky hunted)
Dream Diesel (Useful hunted)
Black Cherry Soda (N. MI cut)
Smoked Catfish (N. MI cut)
Apollo 13 F4 (Mota Rebel hunted)
Tenzin#2xIllusionOG (Bodhi hunted)
RozeZkittlezxLilacOG (Ethos hunted)
BlackberryOctane#7xIllusion (Bodhi hunted)
Lurch x Night King (ppxJabberwocky) Thug Pug pheno hunted

I’ve also got like 40 feminized GMOxTrophyWife S2 seeds, very dank GMO purple hues.
In a few weeks I’ll have a few
chocolate mint OG (stud useful male) x (chemxChocolateDiesel), Kings Juice, and A.S.SxChocolateDiesel.
Will need someone to test some 3$ beans, or trade seed for seed. If they’re solid F1’s they’ll go back for F2 and hit seed banks under Higher Power Genetics. All females are absolute fire. Again Only S2 seeds I have right now are GMOxTrophyWife S2. Trophy wife is triangle KushxAnimalMints from Surfr Seeds.

Last edited: