The trading block

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Site Supporter
I have some unopened packs of Greenpoint fems for trade. Let me know what you have.

i am interested in Exotix, Cannarado, 3Thirteen, Scwaggy Seeds, GK Genetics (9 pound hammer or GOW) or let me know what you have.

Full packs never opened

Purple Canyon
Purple Aliens
Punch Bubble
Pebble Punch

DM me if interested. Thanks.
I have schwaggy and gk. Stay tuned. Let me check

Damn that’s quite the offer. FF has interested me, as my affinity for WiFi overrides my ho hum feelings on BD. Does the WiFi pull through on that cross???

All my experiences with Blue Dream entailed large, fluffy nuggets, decent taste, but lacked that sit on my couch staring at wall for 30 mins stone I enjoy from a chillum.
what available strains have that quality to them you describe as well as knock out type stone. thx.

what available strains have that quality to them you describe as well as knock out type stone. thx.
From who? Greenpoint?

For the regular seeds that Stardawg brings the potency on most of the strains if taken long enough. The males no joke and throws down...Cowboy Cookies, California Cannon, Western Grail and Stardawg F2s will bring the heat with some funk. For female seeds I would go with Animal Cookies, Dubstep, Purple Cake or Cookies.

I enjoy smoking Cakes, Gelatos etc. during the day because they still have the potency and in the evening/mid afternoon I usually switch to my heavy OGs/Chems.

From who? Greenpoint?

For the regular seeds that Stardawg brings the potency on most of the strains if taken long enough. The males no joke and throws down...Cowboy Cookies, California Cannon, Western Grail and Stardawg F2s will bring the heat with some funk. For female seeds I would go with Animal Cookies, Dubstep, Purple Cake or Cookies.

I enjoy smoking Cakes, Gelatos etc. during the day because they still have the potency and in the evening/mid afternoon I usually switch to my heavy OGs/Chems.
was actually asking regardless of source. i have never really fucked with GPS though i have some pebble pusher stuff in the vault that was repro'd from theirs.. description of cali. cannon = and intense euphoric high = fail ! western was creative and energetic lol = fail. i looked at their descriptions agAin and thInk i'll pass On GPS gear . thx

Swampthing3

Plant Butler
I have some beans I made myself last season. I used a male swampskunk from getawaymountainseeds and pollenated some cuttings of Rainbow trainwreck (archive seeds), pootie tang x i95, and a forum cut cookies. I have a few hundred of each. I'm looking for new good genetics to work with but I am really poor at the moment. Still recovering after loosing everything a couple years back and just mentally recovered enough to start growing my meds again. So trying to build back up a genetic library of sorts. Or at least collect some fun genetics to work with :).