The trading block

Specific strains I am looking for.....Blue Cookies, Malawi, Goji crosses, Blueberry or GSC. I can offer rooted cuts of either Wedding Cake, Strawberry Cough or Blue Zskittlez. Cuts would need to be taken and rooted prior to shipping.

Specific pollen I am looking for....Blue berry OR gsc's. Will offer anything above for those 2 only.

KMOG

Always rockin’ at half mast
Specific strains I am looking for.....Blue Cookies, Malawi, Goji crosses, Blueberry or GSC. I can offer rooted cuts of either Wedding Cake, Strawberry Cough or Blue Zskittlez. Cuts would need to be taken and rooted prior to shipping.

Specific pollen I am looking for....Blue berry OR gsc's. Will offer anything above for those 2 only.
I have blueberry muffin by wise guy, my ranier x Gogi by red eye, lots of gsc crosses.

I have blueberry muffin by wise guy, my ranier x Gogi by red eye, lots of gsc crosses.
Whats the genetics on the Muffin? I was looking to cross a BB with a GSC....my Blue Cookies I ran last year was probably one of my top 3 favs all time. If you would want cuts....I got them arriving today so I would need a good 2 weeks to get them going and to root them.

KMOG

Always rockin’ at half mast
Whats the genetics on the Muffin? I was looking to cross a BB with a GSC....my Blue Cookies I ran last year was probably one of my top 3 favs all time. If you would want cuts....I got them arriving today so I would need a good 2 weeks to get them going and to root them.
It’s actually gsc x blueberry muffin. Blueberry muffin is blueberry x purple panty dropper( Purple Haze, Oregon Grape, and Matanuskan Mist)
9D019AF9-1F5A-4FD9-BB9F-C1B02207D0B0.jpeg

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Yea I am a dog lover myself....I usually mind my own wherever I go but there's a select few things I will open my mouth about....and that is 1 of them.
Funny how doing the. Right thing can end up giving you trouble. Few years back there was a guy really giving it to the bank teller , so I'm like hey ! She is just doing her job . ( He wanted to cash a check w no id . Lol and he kept arguing with her about it. Long story short, I ended up getting my ass handed to me outside in the parking lot. Smfh. Sooo glad I spoke up lol

Funny how doing the. Right thing can end up giving you trouble. Few years back there was a guy really giving it to the bank teller , so I'm like hey ! She is just doing her job . ( He wanted to cash a check w no id . Lol and he kept arguing with her about it. Long story short, I ended up getting my ass handed to me outside in the parking lot. Smfh. Sooo glad I spoke up lol
Omg wow did I read that wrong...I read that the bank teller gave you some ass in the parking lot. I was like well shit how is that a bad thing lol