The trading block

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
1 of my favorite movies :) the part where they are all eating around the the table. if you pay close attention when leo discovers hes being played he slams hes hand on the table inadvertently crushing a glass cup. shatters into his hand. That was all real. leo played the whole scene off with glass in his hand and acted right through it. they used that exact scene in the movie

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Looking for papaya .
Finally got those wookies i was looking for. im starting to figure out i really like the white and just about anything its crossed with. He ended up being out of stock of jb's wifi mints. he tossed in a $50 credit so i grabbed jb's strawberry shortcake (the white x wookies) x tkbx1. Super excited to get these wet! :)

grabbed a pack of symbiotics banana punch and a pack of modified grapes. think im done for awile lol.....maybe a pack of lava kush and then im done ;)

keeping an eye out for that papaya for ya!

Last edited:

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Looking for anything specific?
Haha ive never even kept pollen or sent it. If your a willing participant. We can discuss a trade for some of the seeds produced later.
I just really wanna work it back to the Mac
Along with the A DUB x(Mac1xAAW) in thr garden. 2 regs I chucked by accident. If ones a boy. I will have her in the male garden.
Maybe work that back to a dub?
But no. Those are my interests

Haha ive never even kept pollen or sent it. If your a willing participant. We can discuss a trade for some of the seeds produced later.
I just really wanna work it back to the Mac
Along with the A DUB x(Mac1xAAW) in thr garden. 2 regs I chucked by accident. If ones a boy. I will have her in the male garden.
Maybe work that back to a dub?
But no. Those are my interests
I have quite a bit on it's way to the flowering room in the next 2-8 weeks. I'll message you a list of everything on it's way to be flipped or what I have already dropped and will be headed that way.