The trading block

This was a place of refuge for young chuckers looking to trade/give seeds to young/newbs like me.
I have been running 3 years straight and mostly 75% were beans traded for or given for 0.00$ to me because people have a common love.
Welcome to the neighborhood!! Glad to,have ya. U in need? I know people 😉
Oh I got some fire coming. Grabbing 2-3 cuts off Heisen, got some Eso going out sometime this week, just grabbed even more cuts off Strainly just now...Strawberry Cough, Wedding Cake and Blue Zskittlez. However...I am always open to anything. So whats up lol I am about to have a nice selection myself.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Oh I got some fire coming. Grabbing 2-3 cuts off Heisen, got some Eso going out sometime this week, just grabbed even more cuts off Strainly just now...Strawberry Cough, Wedding Cake and Blue Zskittlez. However...I am always open to anything. So whats up lol I am about to have a nice selection myself.
Good to have ya in paradise!!
I'm a NE'er myself

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Be careful buying cuts off strainly. Can’t talk from experience but there are a lot of reports of fake cuts coming outa there.

angel4us

Super Active Member
I've got some Cinderella 99 fems made from Brothers Grimm stock if anyone is interested. I've traded and gifted a few here and there, everyone including myself has had 100% germination.
Also have some Northern Lights X Big Bud autos if anyone is interested in those as well.
Definitely interested in Cindy 99 !!!

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I've got some Cinderella 99 fems made from Brothers Grimm stock if anyone is interested. I've traded and gifted a few here and there, everyone including myself has had 100% germination.
Also have some Northern Lights X Big Bud autos if anyone is interested in those as well.
I will speak to these fems. I ran em outside last year. Good stuff. I got pineapple pheno

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Not one to my liking, and definitely not one like one of the first ones I had, it was awesome. I’m gonna keep looking, it’ll be this fall probably before I start any though. When/if I find what I’m looking for, I’ll share it with whoever is interested.
I gave a cut to an inexperienced grower. It was one of the most vigorous cuts I have ever taken. He only had a couple of the 50 watt strip lights for a garage from walmart. Theyre like 20 a piece. 3500k and I gave him a frankenstein light made from recessed cans I acquired through a job. He is now hooked. Got him geowing a BZ this year and a few heisenbastards.
I'm soooo sorry to opie for the HB bastid debacle. He knows I'll make it right. Thats the first one ive ever lost wah wah wahhhh