The trading block

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
gr
I have Ice cream cake x Fruity Pebbles, cake N Chem x fruity Pebbles and City Slicker x Fruity Pebbles. All are regulars. Just chucked them a month ago. I would like to try the Mac if anyone has any. Ice Cream Cake was some wicked shit. Due to the virus I would prefer to stick to the US for now.
I got some sweetbread from Rado drying. Hit w the mac1. Hmu

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I have Ice cream cake x Fruity Pebbles, cake N Chem x fruity Pebbles and City Slicker x Fruity Pebbles. All are regulars. Just chucked them a month ago. I would like to try the Mac if anyone has any. Ice Cream Cake was some wicked shit. Due to the virus I would prefer to stick to the US for now.
Yes. Happy 4th bro!
The pollen I will have is half mac1.
How do I send pollen. I think I remember rice as part of the equation to absorb moisture , no?

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I sent some and put rice in it
I'm down. I will check up on him this weekend. See if he's got some hair on his nuts hahahah. This is my first official CHUCK. I have had alot of response from peiple wanting to trade for the mac1 x dla5 f2's I had. So i figure ,why not. That and the g13-hp too. Man dudes like that plant. I'm gonna run it soon!
@beefterpene @Rosinallday thanks fellas!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
be very careful with pollen...they are not kidding.

I dont have to rinse it i said....its only a little vial i said.

Godbud X topanga Gods Country
Godbud X oil slick (Fuel of the Gods)
Godbud X wifi43 VOG (Voice Of God)
Godbud X dubstep (Thors Toes) i forgot the orignal name...and i will stick to it...Walking on stunshine.
Godbud X purple Punch (Ohhmygod)
And i think im missing one...500 seeds to add to the collection and the rest went in the hash washer :D

Last edited:

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
be very careful with pollen...they are not kidding.

I dont have to rinse it i said....its only a little vial i said.

Godbud X topanga Gods Country
Godbud X oil slick (Fuel of the Gods)
Godbud X wifi43 VOG (Voice Of God)
Godbud X dubstep (Thors Toes)
Godbud X purple Punch (Ohhmygod)
And i think im missing one...500 seeds to add to the collection and the rest went in the hash washer :D
Those names! Hahaha

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I'm down. I will check up on him this weekend. See if he's got some hair on his nuts hahahah. This is my first official CHUCK. I have had alot of response from peiple wanting to trade for the mac1 x dla5 f2's I had. So i figure ,why not. That and the g13-hp too. Man dudes like that plant. I'm gonna run it soon!
Hashplant is the shit

Armdog

RDWC GROWER
It's addicting for sure once you do it successfully.