The trading block

InfiniteIndo

Herban Legend
I have 5 in my house somewhere.....I ordered one pack off Crop Kings as it was my first order. I keep firsts on the small side just in case any problems. rather lose under $100 then well over....it had taken 8 months to get them. No BS either....my first order went to a house not mine according to the tracking # I got. Didnt even make it to the right state either. So....by the time they sent the new ones, I didnt even want them. I grew the one seed out as I normally ran multi strains every run. Problem is....no idea where that pack went.
That sucks lol. I'm too anal to misplace seeds even if I don't really think much of them. Good luck to you finding them, that might be their only good strain from the sounds of it. If it's even their work.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Got a free pack of MOB x 88 G13 Hashplant.....only catch is, please only claim them if you are on a budget and dont have much of anything to run. Must also be an active member also!!!!

Edit* You can message me directly if you do not want to comment here. Just paying it forward.
That sounds sexy! Pretty awesome of you man. Whoever gets them I'll make a trade with you for some lmfao.

That sucks lol. I'm too anal to misplace seeds even if I don't really think much of them. Good luck to you finding them, that might be their only good strain from the sounds of it. If it's even their work.
Yea I wasnt too big on storing seeds correctly around that time. I upgraded and removed walls in the room and all types of messes you can only imagine. I am sure I'll stumble on them on a rainy day....or at least hope too.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I'm now taking over the pay it forward. If you are member here who truly needs some beans due to lack of funds hit me up.
I am glad we started this pay it forward stuff.
These "new" members could be some of rhe finest growers.
These giveaways/tester runs are what really fot me hooked. It fwlt like someone gaveafuck. Ya dig?
I forget who used to say that here.
Weve been through some good and bad here in paradise. But the generousity of true members really blows my mind.
I love the bond we all have!

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
I'll second this. Have a store bought gmo cross or two, a homeade runtz cross, and some odds and ends. Hollar tonight as I'm goin to town in morn. Would also like a smoke report eventually on em, if possible
Gmo crosses you say 🤔. y'all gotta keep what your donating on the down low or someone like me with less integrity is gonna scoop it up out of pure lust!

Diskokobaja

If someone of you breeding folks have some time and space for "waste",I have some beans of unknown strain. From last year outdoor grow..I grow 4 girls =3 diff phenos, one middle size and two are xxxl size plants,but I completely fck'd up that grow and girls arent representative of their potencial..They look so bad that I'm even ashamed to put pic. of them.. 😣😣

Maybe I'm wrong but I think in right hands , it could be interesting genetics..