The trading block

Sounds like the blueberry cookies I had except the smell was strong and translated right into the taste. Pretty sure this was the cut https://www.allstarclones.com/blueberrycookies and this is the dude who bred the strain that their cut came from https://medicinemanseeds.com/products/blue-cookies . It was so good that I'm tempted to buy some seeds when I already have way too many lol
I may have to bite on those....
The smell faded away a bit in cure but like I said, once you cracked a bud open...the smell came back ten fold. I would legit and I mean it....I would chop EVERYTHING I have in flower right now without hesitation. That's saying something on how good that bud was for me.

InfiniteIndo

Herban Legend
I may have to bite on those....
The smell faded away a bit in cure but like I said, once you cracked a bud open...the smell came back ten fold. I would legit and I mean it....I would chop EVERYTHING I have in flower right now without hesitation. That's saying something on how good that bud was for me.
It was some of the best shit I've had as well so I don't blame you. Allstar makes it sound like it's a 10/10 all around from their description lol. That price for the seeds is pretty damn good. If I didn't have so many to search through already I'd definitely go for like 3 packs to find something.

It was some of the best shit I've had as well so I don't blame you. Allstar makes it sound like it's a 10/10 all around from their description lol. That price for the seeds is pretty damn good. If I didn't have so many to search through already I'd definitely go for like 3 packs to find something.
I have 5 in my house somewhere.....I ordered one pack off Crop Kings as it was my first order. I keep firsts on the small side just in case any problems. rather lose under $100 then well over....it had taken 8 months to get them. No BS either....my first order went to a house not mine according to the tracking # I got. Didnt even make it to the right state either. So....by the time they sent the new ones, I didnt even want them. I grew the one seed out as I normally ran multi strains every run. Problem is....no idea where that pack went.

Whats the lineage on tje strawberry cough and blue zkittles
The Cough is supposed to be a Kushman cut.....got it because of the hype behind it.

Here's the Blue...I grabbed it because it was a 3 clone minimum.
Blue Diamond x Zkittlez

One of the favorites of our nursery. Very easy to grow. Citrus earthy terps with a little doughiness. Indica leaning hybrid with a nice mellow indica high. Not too overpowering which makes this great for day time relaxation.
1594683964585.png

Off the subject. Does clonex go bad? I'm trying to root some clines and its been a week no dice. I'm scratching my head. This is setting me back.
I found my problem was humidity. I couldnt root a clone outside of soil if my life depended on it. I got a propagator recently and rooted 2 clones like it was nothing. The Clone King I hear works fantastic too.

All good my friend....I just hope it turns out to be straight fire. there's alot of hype surrounding that cough cut. My lights just kicked on in my tent about an hour ago so Ill get it cut and planted tonight. Hopefully should have it sent before the end of the month. I am taking a nice top cut too. Not no larf undercut shit either.