The trading block

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I am interested in getting some Cherry Wine CBD anyone have any for trade? I can offer up a pack of unopened gear in exchange.

Let me know if your interested and i can PM you a list of full packs to choose from for a trade.

I really need to get the CBD train started in the grow room. 2 or 4 plants would really help my edibles. And it sounds like it tastes better than the stuff i had before. That smelled like old tobacco bleh.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
I am interested in getting some Cherry Wine CBD anyone have any for trade? I can offer up a pack of unopened gear in exchange.

Let me know if your interested and i can PM you a list of full packs to choose from for a trade.

I really need to get the CBD train started in the grow room. 2 or 4 plants would really help my edibles. And it sounds like it tastes better than the stuff i had before. That smelled like old tobacco bleh.
I have a cut I got from Turpman I could take a clone of for you :D I wouldn’t ask for a trade back though because it’s not really mine ;) Let me know buddy